German Teen Throws Puppy at Hells Angels, Escapes in Stolen Bulldozer

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
you just cant make this shit up:

A German student "mooned" a group of Hell's Angels and hurled a puppy at them before escaping on a stolen bulldozer, police have said.
The man drove up to a Hell's Angels clubhouse near Munich, wearing only a pair of shorts and carrying a puppy.
He dropped his shorts and threw the dog, escaping on a bulldozer from a nearby building site.
He was arrested later at home by police. The 26-year-old is said to have stopped taking depression medication.
After making his getaway on the bulldozer, he had driven so slowly that a 5km tailback built up behind him on the motorway.

hahaha ..poor puppy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10333211

SUP STERN YOU OLD SALTY ****ER. I MADE A THREAD BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU DIED.

that's simply not possible. The great Benelovant Benefactor has an army of assistants who post on various sites in his name daily. I am Variant#241. I am assistant to the Assistant Manager of the Gaming Thread Division.

Soon Stern will be an abstraction rather than a human being. he/we will live in perpetuity. he/we are the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end

And how does the sockmonkeys fit into this?

And how does the sockmonkeys fit into this?

anywhere they damn please

SOCK_MONKEY_CROWD.jpg

sock-monkey-002.jpg

I saw this pop up on my facebook feed and thought to myself, "only a matter of time."

Stay on your meds, kids. Unless those meds suck. Then get better meds.

I seriously was expecting this to be an Onion article, but I guess truth really is stranger than fiction.

Nowadays they (seem) pretty harmless. At least according to the media.

Biker gangs definitely do not have the kind of influence and control they did in the post-WWII era.

Shit, are you saying we're back in the pre-WWII era? Shit shit shit, I gotta warn somebody about this guy named Hitler!

Shit, are you saying we're back in the pre-WWII era? Shit shit shit, I gotta warn somebody about this guy named Hitler!
And since you're a dog and can't talk, you can use your Flames of War game pieces to illustrate what's going to happen!

What do you know about him knowing about history? You're a mouse.

Obviously you haven't read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I secretly rule the world with a vast network of unseen and unnoticed spies.

Back