Get yer backpacks out!

Drunken_F00l is a good guy, coming up with some seriously handy stuff lately. The SourceOP servers are pretty decent to visit as well. I do so often despite the US location.

http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561197973245233

Got my Vintage Tyrolean just the other day. Deleted most of my dupes, except the high level stuff.

What is the point of this? Or "backpacks" too for that matter.

Robin Walker is a cheating bastard!

There's no point in posting mine as I only have one thing in it IIRC.

What is the point of this? Or "backpacks" too for that matter.

The backpack limits the number of items you can hold, forcing you to choose a limited amount of preferred items or weapons.

This is still TF2 we're talking about, right?

I'm guessing you haven't played in a long time or something?

Deleting my duplicates makes me nervous but so does almost completely filling up my backpack with them /:

Edit: Shammy, is there a way to rearrange items in your pack now?

Deleting my duplicates makes me nervous but so does almost completely filling up my backpack with them /:

Edit: Shammy, is there a way to rearrange items in your pack now?

Yeah. I just dragged and dropped them in a random class order.

And I know what you mean, but deleting duplicates isn't a bad idea. Everyone has every weapon by now anyway so it's not like you can't pick it back up or when the item trading comes into play, you can just have someone give you their duplicates.

Well, shit, I start complaining and I get a new item, a duplicate of said item, and a hat.

With the doubling of the backpack size people should be maxing out their first page of their backpack now. I think we need more TF2 effort :p

same here..... i only have the halo hat for not cheating lol.....
noobish question - you get hats randomly? and thus more playing increases your chance of getting a hat? or am I mistaken...?

same here..... i only have the halo hat for not cheating lol.....
noobish question - you get hats randomly? and thus more playing increases your chance of getting a hat? or am I mistaken...?
Correct. The game basically rolls a dice every 4 and a bit hours and when it does you have a 3.5% chance of getting a hat.
More playtime = more dice rolls = greater chance of getting a hat.

I've played for about 20 hours in the last 3 weeks and not got a single item, not even duplicates. D:

Get yer backpacks out

got one full map in only for it to freeze loading the next map

just as long as they fix this prob before release

Back