Getting started

Drackard

Tank
Reaction score
I don't even know where to begin. I got an invite to this a while back, but after a single bot game, I gave up. I play LoL on a daily basis and absolutely love it, so figured this wouldn't be too hard to get to grips with, though it seems I was wrong!

I was all over the place, I had no idea who I was playing or what to buy. Kept seeing a flying donkey about the place as well. I've tried finding/watching a few tutorial videos, but none have been too helpful. Can anyone recommend a site/guide which would be of use?

It's 2012, why would be you playing a MOBA? wow

Cheers guys, definitely helpful! Bit of stupidity on my behalf when I didn't think to check the Dota2 subreddit, especially when I spend most of my shifts on reddit.

Because they're fun?

I hate the schtick of "If you don't like something, don't comment" - I think it's very important to let people who like something and people who don't like something have a discussion, if that's what they want to do. That said, it would be really appreciated if you didn't post the same snide little comment in every thread about this topic, especially in a thread that's obviously just someone looking for help.

I hate the schtick of "If you don't like something, don't comment" - I think it's very important to let people who like something and people who don't like something have a discussion, if that's what they want to do. That said, it would be really appreciated if you didn't post the same snide little comment in every thread about this topic, especially in a thread that's obviously just someone looking for help.

I just like seeing how people can get really upset about someone disagreeing with them in completely subjective matters. But okay, fine. I guess you can discuss that video game if you really want to...

I just like seeing how people can get really upset about someone disagreeing with them in completely subjective matters. But okay, fine. I guess you can discuss that video game if you really want to...
... Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you talking about watching us thumbs-down a post that is nothing more than "lol, people who play Dota" in the subforum for Dota?

ln5Pv.jpg

remenber to allways insult anyone for whatever minimun reason,send the courier in the middle of losing battles,playing as rikki 1000 time of 1001

and most important: dying= feeding,allways,dont matter what,dont matter if the person who died was alone against all 5 enemyes,dont matter if that person killed them all and died by some poisong spell or something, dying=feeding

now you will fit perfectly in the comunity of dota2
Also make sure to leave games half way through to take out the rubbish.

Back