God Damm no news :(

If there is any news it wont be till the afternoon :)

Originally posted by Munro
If there is any news it wont be till the afternoon :)

Its 2pm in the UK, i got up at 9, counting all of yesterday and the evening before, i'm seriously drained waiting :)

Man, this sucks, i just know this was all tosh and nothing decent will be released. How devestating if its just a few crummy screenshots or a rehash of the E3 video again with low quality... ahh

SD

2 pm here in the UK ..
i think if it comeing today it will be at about 7.30 ish...

Valve are based in the US and the whole world revolves around it don't forget ;)

Originally posted by Munro
Valve are based in the US and the whole world revolves around it don't forget ;)

Lies all lies!
http://elev***.orebro.se/ru1182/bush/008.gif

Anyways... I think it will 12:00 in the us or something like that :p
And it's because the VALVe guys needs something they call sleep (play Hl2 against eachother and laugh at their fans)

Comeone guys! you must have something else to do other than wait for HL2 News....

/me checks his post count

Oh well I guess I odn't have anyhting better to do either. :)

Originally posted by SidewinderX143
Comeone guys! you must have something else to do other than wait for HL2 News....

/me checks his post count

Oh well I guess I odn't have anyhting better to do either. :)

(PROMOTION) http://www.bushbilder.tk (PROMOTION)

Im at work atm, waiting for new, and working...some...

http://elev***.orebro.se/ru1182/bush/025.gif

You know all we have are the posts of one person claiming to have been e-mailed by Gabe to make us think there will be media today. I'm not accuseing him of faking the message but like... don't get your hopes up.

-Straylight

God I love those bush pictures! i got`em all:cheese:
check my sig............

Straylight
Zombie

You know all we have are the posts of one person claiming to have been e-mailed by Gabe to make us think there will be media today. I'm not accuseing him of faking the message but like... don't get your hopes up.

Well deffo not getting mine up i know ValVe only to well

thing is i cant stop waching my Steam Update animation going round ..?

Originally posted by Tull91
God I love those bush pictures! i got`em all:cheese:
check my sig............

I just started making more, will do and update round 18:00 GMT +1

My newest includes bush and :cheers:

i am now incredibly fed up of waiting, hmmm. What to do?

I think i am gona go eat something large and satisfying.

Then i think i will do weights for a while and a loada sit-ups. Then it best be out cos i dont think i can work out for 2 days streight! ;)

Guys, remember, they aren't obligated to release anything to us. If they release even a third of the E3 video in higher quality, that's a gift. Remember, we'd rather them be working on HL2 then working on rendering movies for us.

Calm down guys. I think Gabe's in the PST time zone where it's currently...*looks at watch*... 8:50 am. They won't even be at work yet.

Right, I'm off to the mall now, will someone please fetch me if Valve release anything interesting?

Thanks

I don't see a halflife2 logo?

were can I see the upcoming movies?

aghhhhh, he was talking about the gears at the bottom of the Steam monitor. Not the HL2 logo.

Back