Gone GOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a fast thread! The last post was at 7:54- its only 7:46! THATS FAST!
Ive spent time preparing a song for this occasion.
Half-life 2-Half-life 2-
Couter-strike source-Couter-strike source-
DOD-DOD-
HLsource-HLsource.
and all the other stuff i forgot.
GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD

I think I can safely speak for everyone when I do in fact say: "WHOOOOHOOOO!"

omg! HAHAH ITS FINALLY OUT YOU ****ETRS!% HAHAHAH%!!% I NEVER SCREAMED LIKE A LITTLE BITCH BEFORE!! OMG HAHAHAHAAHHA!!! **** YEAH! THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT BABY!! RIGHT THERE!!! ARRUU! ARRUU!!! THATS WASSUP!!! THATS WASSUP!!!% POP THE BOTTLE BABY!!! WOOHOOO!!!

FINALLY!!! YAY!!!!

hmmm I thought HL2.net was going to change the color of the site to reflect Hl2 going gold ...I read the news on another site cuz I didnt relaize the news page had been updated ;(

Can we have 'November 16th" on the front page bolded?

Go, go, Troublemakers!

pic.php

Viva la Half-Life 2!

Awsome, now the people who purchased via steam before today should be able to play it before 11-16!! :naughty:

oh jeah i hoped they waqnred to release it Nov1st but oh well thats ok

Is this actually happening? Are you sure someone didn't hack Gabe's account on some forum or something...Just kidding, THIS IS AWESOME! Finally it happened!

The next four weeks or so are going to be PAIN!

Again, I can't believe this! So awesome!

hehehehe :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

still dont get why they dont just release it on steam now, if its gone gold...

looks like hlfallout.com is down due to all the kiddies posting new topics about HL2 going gold :D

can we have a clock countdown on the first page for the 16th release please?

benpatient said:
Steam release date anyone? I hope it isn't Nov 16...probably a contractual obligation to make it that way, though...

aaaaaargh.

well, at least it is official. best game ever. i hope they're right.
They're obligated to keep from releasing the game until it's released in the us.

F*** YEAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So did anyone hear the collective cheer in Bellevue?

Excelent. At least there´s no confusion anymore.

It´s going to be a long month.....

RRunner said:
hehehehe :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

still dont get why they dont just release it on steam now, if its gone gold...

yes you do, they will get sued by vivendi, dont you know shit?

:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH AT LAST!!!! AT LAST I HAVE BEEN VAITING FOR THAT GAME IN 2 FREAKING YEARS :D :D IM SO HAPPY HEH

sorry :angel:

Holy shyt This is the best day of my life,

wait the day hl2 comes out is the greatest day...

THE PINATA HAS BEEN BROKEN

My local cyber café is gonna own my bank account for a few weeks after november 16th

OMFG WTF LOL BBQ!!!!!!111 IT'S COMING!!!!!

Seriously though, this news has made my day! It's almost here!

And on a side note, I have never seen any forum thread grow so quickly! by the time I post this, 70 posts will have probably been made in under a half hour! But, this is the HL2 gold announcement!

Well, it's time for me to celebrate as well: sadporejkrtpoisjrtrit!! OMG HL2 OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! And I bought it from Steam so I CAN PLAY ASAP! :rolling: :rolling: :bounce: :bounce: :D :D :E :farmer:

Do the game get released on steam now, or do we steam users have to wait until the 16 nov????

tis a glorious thing.

in other news, LOL!
We are experiencing a temporary database downtime. Try reloading the page in about ten minutes.

If this error persists, it either means that you have some negative karma or we are experiencing some major troubles that should go away within an hour. if today is a release day or we are experiencing major traffic, we may have intentionally shut off database access.

the database was down seconds ago - will try again at 300 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back