Gone GOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
record for fastest growing thread ever? :D

damn, this is just the BEST NEWS EVER!!!

bars.jpeg

w00h00 GOLD !!

I finish a philosophy assignment that I had been having trouble on for the past three days and I become happy. I come back home, log in only to find this message and suddenly I am exstatic!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Gooooooooaaaaaaallllllllll....D!!!!!!!
Yay!
I'm not as excited as i would have been a month ago though...cuz over the past month Ive heard that it was "done" but not "gold", and little bits of good new just leaking out here and there, But if it had gone gold before all the other news, or ALL the good news came at once before i knew anything about it, then It would be more exciting...Now I wish i had just stayed away from any source of info on HL2, and just waited till i saw it in stores er something...WTF AM I SAYING?!?! GOOOLD HOLYFUkuckerz00rzzzes!!!!! ....... :O ..W000tywoogedywoogedywoogedywahwahwahbooooingoingoingoingoing HAAHHAHAAA!!!!! goldgodlgodlgodglodlgodlgodlgodlgodlgolgoddsgdggfdWe12312&&^!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Henrym: I think I may have heard something.

About the gold, I feel like a great battle just ended.

:O :bounce: :bounce: cool :bounce: :bounce:
can't wait. :smoking: :angel: :cheers:

TeeHeE!!!!!!!!!!

me and 2 other guys just gave a collective cheer reading this in the school library.

:]

YES, YES
this is awsome guys, So happy to hear that

November 16 th yaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooo :LOL:

Cool. I'll be getting Halo2 on the 9th, and can play that until the 16th. November is going to be gamers heaven. :)

Sitting down in the New Orleans
Won't believe what I seen
Sitting on a sack of beans

Lunitics on pogo-sticks
This is one game we were about to crucifix
Half Life 2 is what I mean
The greatest game coming out in history.

Oh good brother
Just when I thought that I had seen it all
My eyes popped out
My dick got hard
And I've dropped my jaw.

Games don't mix with politics
The people on the boards
Just kick it to the licks

It's my favorite kind of game
The kind of game that'll make you say 'baby please'
O mentally it's a pain to live
I want the game to hit release

Oh good brother
Just when I thought that I had seen it all
My eyes popped out
My dick got hard
And I've dropped my jaw.

There I was walking down the steet
when it hit me: IT'S GOLD! IT'S GOLD!

wehn i read it:
YUP. FINALLY. FRIGGIN FINALLY. IT WAS SOO LONG...woopie!!!

then it hit me.

another friggin month.

serious question now, try to answer :D

message on front page reports that "VU Games will also release a Half Life 2 Collector’s Edition that will include Half-Life 2 in DVD-ROM format, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life: Source, a free limited edition t-shirt, and a Half-Life 2 Prima strategy guide book.".

I was under the impression that CE would only get a sample, did they change this to the full version?

Woot Mass-hysteria!!!! Bring Out The Gimp!!!!!

Phew!

Just registered to say hallelujiah. [vulgarity], that felt good.

I think we all owe the HL2.net staff a big kudos for diligently feeding us all the info that's legal and stamping out rumor fires. This has been my first stop for the daily info fix for months now.

My goal is now to kill a strider with a crowbar. Wish me luck.

I want to have an Half-Life 2 Party!!!!! not a lan party... yeah sure in the future.. :)

My first and most memorable post here:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
GOOOLLDDDDDDD!!!!

Another great thing that this news brings upon us: AND END TO THOSE DAMN ANNOYING SPECULATION THREADS ABOUT THE RELEASE DATE!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY

This is all fine and dandy, but where are the pics of the smashed pinata?

I want to see Gabe haunched over a smashed to crap scanner, devouring the mystery candy goodness that has existed inside this symbol of wait.

BRING US THE PICS OF THE PINATA!

Gooooooooooooold!!

Wohoooo!

Well, lett the countdown begin...

28 Days left... to release!!!

Finnaly no more "it's gunna be out tommorow" threads!
No more random speculations ... ahhh :)

Yeah I know, I want to play like right now!!!! 1 month is gonna be so painfull but at least it's done, it's finished !!!

I remember I once hade the same feeling in like July 03...I was waiting for september 03 for that.

I'm still not sure if I'm awake... finally it's GOOOOLLLLDDD!!!!!!

good god, what a long time it has been!!

I'm going to sink a beer for that! To all of ya who have been so patient, Cheer !!!
This game is gonna rock the place!!!

Me too with the first post - been reading this site for over a year, the ups and the downs - finally, finally it's coming!

November 16th can't come too quickly.

we have to wait a whole month with this thing on our harddrives... what a bummer... and VU aren't going for Xmas sales atall with such a late date... nope, not them. Thye wouldn't do that.

Half Life 2 Roxorz The Big One111 !!!!!!!

Omfg Gold + Hl2 = Sexy!!

Muahahah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back