Gone GOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS... AWESOME.... The chance to play the ultimate gaming experience had come into my reach :)

Since with Steam, I've already had an encrypted copy on my HD, and paid for, and we've all known they were finished for the last few days... It's like having an xmas present I bought for myself, but it's wrapped and I've just been told even that even though my present works, I have to another month to open and play with it... Wake me up in a month then I'll be excited...

Well what to say? Im very happy about these news :eek:.

Now i can play Half-Life 2, on those cold winter nights :).

THIS IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
ITS FINALLY HAPPEND!!!!!!!!!!
IM TOO HAPPY TO BE HAPPY
IM SICK AND HAPPY
THIS WILL CURE ME!!!! IM SURE!!!

GOLD!!!! WOHOOOOO!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

WEEEEEE!!!

All my MSN list knows HL2 is GOLD now :) Yes! It's almost unbelievable!! I shout so loud my joy...I think the whole neighborhood heard me lol

Yeah I just told MY whole MSN group HL2 has gone gold. Now all my MSN friends have blocked me :(.

Oh well. Means more time to play the great game instead of talking to people.

Who needs people when you can get Artificial Intelligence THIS good?!

:)

edit: GOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD!!!

Very good, November the 16th, but what about people who have allready bought it via Steam. Will we be able to get it earlier?

bah... i still want to buy DoD:S in stores instead of steam..

I knew this was coming so i'm not really that excited.. :angel:

Where Is The Pinata Foto Buy The Way?!?!?! :d I Wanna See Gabe Eating That Thing!111 Rofl!

I have to join every one else.... wahooooo it's gone gold... now only have to wait a month... I guess it's time to start upgrading

ItchyFish said:
Very good, November the 16th, but what about people who have allready bought it via Steam. Will we be able to get it earlier?

no. you're dumb. that would be unfair, mean, rude, stupid, and downright illegal.

to replicate many of the posts in this thread; spam spam spam :thumbs: Damn so Im expected to buy GTA:SA, Hl2 and various other games that I have forgotten about....... with so little money

I just reasd the pc gamer US review an I'm so hyped YA YA YA YA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YA LET THE SCANNER PINATA SMASHING COMMENCE! YA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YAYA YA YA

There's GOLD in them thar hills!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
o crap, where'd I leave that damn champagne?!

ohh yea

what?!?!?!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :imu: :E :rolling:

Since everyone is getting all jiggy with it...

**** YEAH! BRING IT ON!

I LOVE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:imu: :bounce: :imu: :bounce:

/end nerdy post

This is going to be swell!

Today (18 October) is my 24th birthday:

I started my first full time salaried job today (ACLU DC Office), so it's been an awesome day.

Then I hear that HALF LIFE 2 HAS GONE GOLD!!!

Half-Life 2 going gold may be one of the best birthday presents I've ever gotten.

You and Boo and I, hampsters and rangers everywhere, REJOICE!!!

Emphasis on "Rejoice" :E

woot.gif

w00t w00t w00t

i get home from a long day of classes, just picked up an application to a job that may well help me buy HL2, put on the strokes to kick back and relax, and this is the news i get. this just made my day.

epfineaspifbeapibfpeiab *posts at liek every news site and forum everywhere*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back