Gone GOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Au Yeah!

Half-Life ²

They're waiting for you Gordon...in the test chamber...

thank **** for that!!!!!

just a little bit more waiting.. then time to smell the ashes!!!

This is very good news, but a month seems longish. Oh, well, atleast we now know. Oh and.....

O M F JESUS!!!!!111!

This is fecking owesome, god I cant wait. Im so excited, to think its all finished and being burnt to DVD/ CD's as we speak. my god the futures bright, the futures GOLD.

Wow, OMG, it's like a dream come true. I really never thought this would happen, but it finally has. I've been waiting over a year, and it's finally happened. This is AMAZING!!!!!!!

nice. i guess i'll be engrossing myself into my schoolwork for the next month so i can prepare for my grades dropping exponentially somewhere around november/december.

I read on shacknews.com that if a single retail outlet breaks the street date, then valve will be allowed to unlock hl2 on steam. If we all chip in, we could like bribe some backalley store in hongkong!

/me wipes eyes

am i dreaming? is it really gold? :D
its GOLD! woooooooooooooooo :cheers:

somebody pinch me.. :E

footsteps said:
I read on shacknews.com that if a single retail outlet breaks the street date, then valve will be allowed to unlock hl2 on steam. If we all chip in, we could like bribe some backalley store in hongkong!

lol good idea! =P

but HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME!!1111`ONEONEone!1!22!`23#~!3

we finally have a definate date that we can play HL2 on.. unless someone else hacks it... lol. wouldn't that be funny?

*NO IT WOULD NOT*

bleh, bad timing for the release date. now they have to force me to chose between Halo and HL2 and im going with Halo.

good news anyway I guess :)

Holy Crap I Kept Saying It Wont Go Gold Today. Im Like Super Happy I Was Wrong. Holy Crap I Was Like About To Check On My Bookmark To Check Site And Said Whatever 90% No New News But Then I Check! And I Omg Omg Omgomgogmgomogmmgo Gold Gold!!!! Im Insanly Happy Right Now. Holy Crap We Are So F**king Close.

Ha! I knew this would happen. ;)

I just got back from work about 1/2 hour ago (5pm till 8pm), and I remember thinking:

"I bet the damn thing goes gold while I'm working"

Fantastic news though, I can finally start planning out my next few weeks or so till the release date.....

Oh yeah and...... W0000000000000000T!!!!! :)

I am not so excited...the release date is so far away...

Its my birthday woohooo its gold thats a good birthday present.. too bad it wasn't released that would have been better. ohh well atleast it went gold!!!

I am ecstatic. :bounce: :bounce:

The second renaissance will arise! :cheers: :bounce:

I´am so happy ppl!!!!!!!

WOW! That´s best report I´ve seen in last 12 months!
:cheers: :cheers: :D

:bounce: :bounce:

*wonders why there is so much whitespace in the quote in the first post*

One more month... That's about 1/13th more than we've already waited... or about 7%. I suppose that's acceptable :p

Wow, my inbox is getting really flooded with reply notifications. But still...

OH YEAH!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

thats so great...im really really exited.... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheers:

crowbar.JPG

:D

W00t! But why isn't there any info on steapowered.com or half-life2.com?

Yeah Baby!!! :D :D :D :D :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :bounce: :bounce: i couldnt be happier!!! i was sure it would happen today...just felt it... Oh man i wish today could be Nov 16..

Finally!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! :cheers:

P.S. Where's my crowbar?

What is this Half-Life 2, and why are you guys getting so excited about it?

;)

Thou shall let you free on Nov 16!!! The distant light is faint but bright... SCREW HALO 2!! LONG LIVE HL2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back