Good job Bush.

K

KidRock

Bush I applaud your victory.. you won the popular vote and the electoral vote. Instead of all the flaming going on this vote I would just like to say welcome back Bush good job. :cheers:

Yes. Because you guys have yours. Go post in your own threads.

Welcome back, KidRock. You've got some catching up to do. :D

I think so. Since all the other threads are I HATE BUSH.. I like bush why not have a thread for his honest victory?

True. Dont worry, the Canadians and Euro's are very busy trying to chase us out.

Not like the moderators care...or do they?

OOOOOOO YEAH..I like bush...GO BUSH! I do hope he tries to get some of our allies back, though.

Allies? If they act like half the people on the forums are now, I just say, screw it. We were better off alone anyways.

I wonder how much money Bush has left. I could use some too ;)

K e r b e r o s said:
Allies? If they act like half the people on the forums are now, I just say, screw it. We were better off alone anyways.
I mean that hopefully we can get to be friendly with nations that did not support the iraq war such as germany and france. I just want bush to apologize.

I think bush is going to make great strides in the next 4 years.

I think he will too. I have faith in whoever my President is. I cant loose that, because if I do, he'll loose faith in the right direction.

have all the bush haters died or something? like, where are they?

i predicted this thread to die long ago!
good for you guys!

neptuneuk said:
have all the bush haters died or something? like, where are they?

i predicted this thread to die long ago!
good for you guys!

Hiding thier heads in shame
:LOL:

KidRock said:
Bush I applaud your victory.. you won the popular vote and the electoral vote. Instead of all the flaming going on this vote I would just like to say welcome back Bush good job. :cheers:

Proving that Bush has successfully manipulated the hearts and minds of the American people, about half of which are too busy praising Bush to see four inches in from of them.

So when are you going to burn down the Reichstag... er, I mean Capitol Hill?

I mean that hopefully we can get to be friendly with nations that did not support the iraq war such as germany and france. I just want bush to apologize.

:cheers:

hooray for bush :cheers:
please note the EXTREME sarcasm in this post.

KidRock said:
Hiding thier heads in shame
:LOL:

Ok, so where's your comeback when faced with facts?
Why should we celebrate bush being elected?

Nobody seems capable of answering. I'm not suggesting you're stupid, I'm suggesting there are few ways of answering the question.

burner69 said:
Nobody seems capable of answering. I'm not suggesting you're stupid, I'm suggesting there are few ways of answering the question.

I've seen a stunning lack of supporting arguments from those that supported Bush. They are either nonexistant or downright stupid (i.e. He removed Saddam).

If you ask me, it's just people being partisan for their party.

CptStern said:
you've sealed your fate, america

We can seal yours too, if you want.

*still waiting for someone to attack us because bush got elected, then we act and the world hates us even more*

Its a lose, lose situation CptStern. We are going to be attacked supposedly, threatening the US=the US on high alert. I wouldn't mess with us right now.

EDIT: Bush>Kerry.

DiSTuRbEd said:

*still waiting for someone to attack us because bush got elected, then we act and the world hates us even more*

Its a lose, lose situation CptStern. We are going to be attacked supposedly, threatening the US=the US on high alert. I wouldn't mess with us right now.

Dya know why America was attacked in the first place?
And do you really think invading Afgan and Iraq helped things?

And if the only way you can defend your president is by saying "Hey, we're hard, we can take you" then I am indeed concerned about the morals you carry with you.

DiSTuRbEd said:

no, actually a win for bush is a win for canada. There is no way we will join the coalition with bush in office ...we might have under Kerry

DiSTuRbEd said:

you've made a pact with the neo-cons ...you've opened the door to radical fundamentalism, you've opened the pandora's box on civil liberties ...you'll feel the reprecusions of this election for decades to come

CptStern said:
you've made a pact with the neo-cons ...you've opened the door to radical fundamentalism, you've opened the pandora's box on civil liberties ...you'll feel the reprecusions of this election for decades to come

I'm not afraid, we're not backing down either.

KidRock said:
I think bush is going to make great strides in the next 4 years.

Do you think that will involve illegally invading another country then?

Can anyone say "Iran" or "Syria" perhaps?

I think the front page of todays Daily Mirror here in the UK just about sums it all up...

"How can 59,054,087 people be so dumb"

DiSTuRbEd said:

You're saying that like you had reason to start attacking countries in the first place.
"I'm not afraid" as if this is a big game. It's not, you may not be afraid, but millions of people, in both your country and abroad, are. Thousands are getting killed because of the way ur president is running things. And back home, your countries power is dwindling. Economy is down, and they reckon at the rate it's going Japan will take over as the new world super power in less than 12 years time.
Hurry up and find a suitable candidate for president, vote him in, and stop this "We are such a big strong country" BS.

I'm just glad to know that most Americans I've met aren't like that.

Griz said:
Do you think that will involve illegally invading another country then?

Can anyone say "Iran" or "Syria" perhaps?

I think the front page of todays Daily Mirror here in the UK just about sums it all up...

"How can 59,054,087 people be so dumb"

I agree with what you're saying Griz.
Although the Mirrors choice of words reveals how simple minded WE can be sometimes. They aren't dumb, they have an opinion that I believe is greatly flawed. And as proven by Absinthe in an earlier thread, many do not even know the truth of what's happening in the world, and so stand by their leader because they think he's done things he hasn't.
Iraq had WMDs indeed.
Saddam was helping Terrorists.
BS

burner69 said:
Hurry up and find a suitable candidate for president, vote him in, and stop this "We are such a big strong country" BS.

Now I am betting you aren't american, we don't say we are the most powerful country right now at all. We protect our interests.

I'm from the UK.
America IS the largest power in the world at the moment.
And bush protects his interests, yes he does. At the expense of others, including his fellow countrymen.

burner69 said:
At the expense of others, including his fellow countrymen.

No one said anyone else had to get into it. But Allies usually help out each other.

I'm pretty sure the Afgan and Iraqi people didn't want to be involved when they had bombs dropped on them.

America forces people to be involved, whether they want to or not.

Allies should help eachother out when help is needed. Help is needed at the moment. The world is being thrown into disorder with the president of the world's super power doing whatever the hell he wants.

burner69 said:
Dya know why America was attacked in the first place?
And do you really think invading Afgan and Iraq helped things?

And if the only way you can defend your president is by saying "Hey, we're hard, we can take you" then I am indeed concerned about the morals you carry with you.

Do I think invading Afgan and Iraq helped? Of course it did.. proof? There hasnt been a terrorist attack since the war...

burner69 said:
Allies should help eachother out when help is needed. Help is needed at the moment. The world is being thrown into disorder with the president of the world's super power doing whatever the hell he wants.

I guess you people don't understand some things, before the president can do anything it has to pass congress...But alas, you know it all! :rolleyes:

KidRock said:
Do I think invading Afgan and Iraq helped? Of course it did.. proof? There hasnt been a terrorist attack since the war...

what are you talking about? there's an average of 83 attacks a day on american troops

DiSTuRbEd said:

ya well too bad the real victems will be innocent americans and iraqi civilians ...the people in power love throwing sheep into the fire

I am extremely pissed that Bush won but since I can't do anything about that it's time to get this country going again, even if Bush is our leader :(.

What's important now is uniting everyone. Republicans now have even more control so that will be a huge problem, but we will have to deal with it. Deep down inside I have hope that Bush will change. He needs to keep the American people inside the loop, if he doesn't do that this country will become more divided than it was before and it will cause nothing but problems. I pray that Bush admits his mistakes (which he hasn't done and has been extremely stuborn about this), once he admits them we can work on solving them.

CptStern said:
what are you talking about? there's an average of 83 attacks a day on american troops

Not in America..or on inoccent people in the states..

Back