Google Maps

xLostx

Tank
Reaction score
I dunno if it was already posted or not or who all knows about google maps but it's pretty sweet...zoom in then switch over to satellite you can see your freaking city, google is mad ownage. Linkage

With Keyhole I can see my house! :D This is ok...I guess. :|

I made a thread about this ages ago so it's probably very buried, but thats ok it's about time for a new one anyways :cheers: :)

Darn, I can' see my house.

For some reason, when I typed in 'Singapore', it shows me somewhere in Kansas.

Can anyone help?

Someone really should tell Americans that there are more countries in the world.

lePobz said:
Someone really should tell Americans that there are more countries in the world.
Yea we know there is.

But oh well.

Crazy ... I found a place called Plesantville and it looks exactly like a Sim City 4 place I made a while ago which I also called Plesantville... the satellite image looks just like a screenshot of it :LOL:

look

lePobz said:
Yeah, give it a year and they might just have one for everyone else.

They better do the UK next We've got a Much more interesting country from the air ;)

hmm someone must have mapped Area 51, you can't hide from saterlites.

xLostx said:
I dunno if it was already posted or not or who all knows about google maps but it's pretty sweet...zoom in then switch over to satellite you can see your freaking city, google is mad ownage. Linkage

Was all ready posted here, but is still a nice feature. And its still tobad they don't have the rest of the world yet. :)

i just found my house, i never actually looked for it before so im amazed lol, I live in the smallest province in canada (Prince Edward Island) so this is even cooler shite

you guys suck, there is "not an image available at that zoom level" for me. I can't get that cose...

ship said:
That's one helluva nice high school. :eek:
2000 students, and it's really not that great; big, but crappy.

I could look at this for days... It's so fun...

Try zooming as close as possible to your home, then slowly zoom out until you see the whole country. You realise how small you are!

That link to the interesting locations is awesome!!

THAT AIRCRAFT YARD IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!!!

Oh man, I think I'm addicted to this now. :dork:
Luxor Pyramid in Vegas....
Pentagon in Washington....

So much fun. ;(

Back