Gordon Freeman- finished

A

agent_elrond01

That's right this lazy girl actually got a chance to finish this pic. Blame all the xmas shopping I had to do with my mum on the slowness of its completion.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/13323896/

Enjoy this as I shall enjoy the fact I don't have to worry about this no-more. It frustrated me alot and I want to forget!

bloody hell :O if there was an emoticon for "utterly shattered by flawless masterpeice", i would be using it now (and for all of TDE pictures too ;) )

very nice! you need to have a stronger shade on the nose edges though, and at the top of the nose bone i think it should be a little lighter shaded. It kind of looks like the nose is going the opposit was if you look at that place only

not sure what it is but the picture makes my nose itch,
Which is usually a sign of a wierd nose, I don't know whats up with it though possibly might just be a bit flat....
Good work overwise

WOWZERS... That pic is awesome... I think you could add a bit texture to his face to make him look a bit older/more mature because he looks very young.

That is... really, really.. very good.

He looks a bit too young though, and his head is far too small.

Great work! :O

I'd love to be able to be able to do that! I love it! :D

My only gripes would be he looks a little young, and his face a little flat. I think some further shading on the left part of his face (his right) is needed just to give it some depth. Really nice work nonetheless :)

Nice colors/detail. Dont really like gordons face tho.

Back