Gordon Freeman Needs You!

He ain't gonna beat Link. :| I mean, I'll vote for him, but it will come down to Link v Mario. I wonder whether Samus or Megaman will win their match up.

He's down by over 100 again. Fight the good fight, Freeman.

I'm overjoyed that 4chan bombed Master Chief out of the first round of the competition at least.

I'm overjoyed that 4chan bombed Master Chief out of the first round of the competition at least.
Bub and Bob are tiny dragons with the power to blow magical bubbles that entrap their enemies
They've also appeared in the popular Puzzle Bobble puzzle games, which require players to match bubbles of different colors
In Rainbow Islands, the 1987 sequel to Bubble Bobble, Bub and Bob took human form and hurled rainbows rather than bubbles

4chan... I love you guys.

Man, I was WONDERING why Master Chief lost in the first round. Also, Kirby lost to Pacman :(

Garret lost in the first round... to FROGGER!?! Freaking FROGGER?!? What kind of people vote for this?

Anyway, as cool as it would be for Gordon to win, he'd have to go against Mario if he got to the finals, and that's pretty much it for him.

As long as he beats that boring one-dimensional overrated piece of crap Snake then I'll be satisfied.

It's funny to read the comments of those halfwits at gamespot...

"what the hell guyz ...... who is gordon ? guyz don't let xsuxx fanboys defeat snake"

"60000 VOTES OFFICIALLY FOR THE BIZARRE DRAGONS. THERE MUST BE A KIND OF FRAUD OUT THERE. COME ON GAMESPOT GUYS, FIND THE CULPRITS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!" "I have proof that those dorks at 4 chan are messing it up!"

O RYL?

Since when can a person who gets upset over an internet poll about video game characters not consider THEMSELVES a dork? That was the day the world went wrong in my humble opinion.

As long as he beats that boring one-dimensional overrated piece of crap Snake then I'll be satisfied.
criticizing a character for being one-dimensional
hoping GORDON FREEMAN wins
f5dnd4.jpg

Gordon is a badass for two reasons:

1) With no character traits to speak of, by the chronicle of his deeds alone, he is a hardcore legitimate badass.
2) He is personified by yours truly, who is also a badass.

= VOTE

plus he has a ponytail

1) With no character traits to speak of, by the chronicle of his deeds alone, he is a hardcore legitimate badass.
"I blindly follow whatever I'm told and have f*cked over the world not once, not twice, but thrice!"

Super guy.

"I blindly follow whatever I'm told and have f*cked over the world not once, not twice, but thrice!"

Super guy.

"I hide under a cardboard box to fool my enemies"

What a hero.

Super guy.

That doesn't really conflict with him being a hardcore legitimate badass.

"I have an invincibility suit that does the work for me."

So badass I can't stand it.

"Hey I need a time out from the firefight guys, someone is calling me for a 15-minute phone conversation!"

The pacing is superb.

I like how you're having an argument about two entirely different things and one of you doesn't even know it's going on.

"I don't like this guy because I don't like him as a character and he caused a lot of bad shit to go down"

"I don't like this guy because he's a shitty character and the game he's in is pretty bad too"

"Hey I need a time out from the firefight guys, someone is calling me for a 15-minute phone conversation!"

The pacing is superb.
"No time to talk Dr. Freeman; you've gotta ride this boat for fifteen hours!"

Wonderful storytelling.

Losing by 98... When the hell does the voting end!?

it ends at 11:59:59 on Sep 23rd. So theres 43 min left by my clock.

because the 24th is when the next round of voting starts...

freeman is down by 79 votes

yes, i registered at this site just to say that

There are 'vote freeman' threads on computer forums i go to

What I want to know is why no one cares when it's posted in the games forum, but when it's posted here in the news forum, it becomes all-important that he wins.

it says it goes till the 24th...and the next bracket starts the 24th..............

so does that mean it ends 11:59 on the 23rd or 11:59 on the 24th

and...what determines "midnight"...the time zone the server for gamespot is on??

FREEEEEMMMAAANNNNNNNNN

Noon tomorrow, PST. Server is probably located on the US Pacific coast.

"No time to talk Dr. Freeman; you've gotta ride this boat for fifteen hours!"

Wonderful storytelling.

"I was created as a parody but now I take myself seriously."

Irredeemable.

"I was created as a parody but now I take myself seriously."

Irredeemable.
"I was envisioned as a space biker but then went from cliche science horror tale of 'man gone too far' to cliche 'rise up against dystopian society' protagonist."

Original concepts.

"I was envisioned as a space biker but then went from cliche science horror tale of 'man gone too far' to cliche 'rise up against dystopian society' protagonist."

Original concepts.

"I am a clone of a baddie and have an evil twin"

Original concepts.

Just wait till Gordon's wife turns up aged 15 years from the time you last saw her. Won't Alex be amused. Oh wait. I hate this already. Excuse me while I do not post this. Too late.

Back