Got Gamecock? Steam Does!

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
<div align="center">
pub_image.jpg
</div>[br]

Gamecock Media Group and Valve today announced an agreement to launch Gamecock titles on Steam. The first Gamecock titles available on Steam will be Firefly Studios' Stronghold Crusader Extreme and Insecticide Part 1.

Stronghold Crusader Extreme And Insecticide Part 1 Available Now With More Games Coming Soon[br]

Cockpit, Austin, TX - July 1, 2008 - Gamecock Media Group and Valve Corporation today announced an agreement to launch Gamecock titles on Steam, a leading digital distribution platform for the delivery and management of PC games and entertainment content with over 15 million accounts around the world.[br]

The first Gamecock titles available on Steam will be Firefly Studios' Stronghold Crusader Extreme and Insecticide Part 1. Available today for just $29.99, Stronghold Crusader Extreme picks up right where the critically acclaimed RTS Stronghold Crusader left off. Set during the first, second and third crusades, Stronghold Crusader Extreme delivers the ultimate in medieval warfare.[br]

The all new Extreme Trail is a twenty-mission set that tests the skill of even the most expert Crusader players, with over 10,000 units on the battlefield. Players will find challenging new A.I. opponents and 30 stand-alone maps for multiplayer or single-player skirmishes, plus, the complete original Stronghold game. No RTS fan can ignore Stronghold Crusader Extreme as the pinnacle of hardcore warfare.[br]

Insecticide Part 1follows the exploits of Detective Chrys Liszt as she untangles a web of corruption on the streets of Troi. This film noir storyline plays out through hard-boiled, fast-shooting action scenes and clever adventuring in a world where bugs have evolved as the planet's dominant race.[br]

Additional Gamecock titles - including Insecticide Parts 2, Velvet Assassin, and Legendary - will be made available via Steam later this year.

To visit Gamecock profile, click here.

Sweet.
Bringing mediocrity to Steam users everywhere.

I used to have the Warchest, wasn't that great.
Curios as to what they added for extreme though, not enough to warrant buying it though, as Stronghold 2 is already out...

Just try and picture somone saying, "I think the best name for our company is Gamecock."

You can't do it.

Hey! Did any you guys see that movie... Hancock yet?

No, but I'm planning on seeing I Am Legend, along with HanCOCK.

I seriously think these games aren't worth shit, and they suck more cock.

I'm still surprised there hasn't been a LOCK.

Oh yeah, I went there.

Back