Grand Theft Auto - all of them, $12.49 AND GTAV Announced!

Also worth noting they had the GTA4 pack up for 13ish dollars, while that entire pack was included in that one too.

I think they took it down now.

Be mindful, this doesn't include GTAIV and it's addons. That's a separate bundle.

Than its not all of them, I almost bought it until I checked the bundle

GTA IV and the expansions are in it... I'm downloading it right now

You sho bout dat?

tBdFh.png

Them ****ing Aussie US dollars.

Edit: By the way, keep in mind the first two games are still free from Rockstar. http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/

Yes it does.
Ace is right, I know since I bought it yesterday.

The pack isn't totally "Complete" though, it's missing Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 and Grand Theft Auto: London 1961 that were official expansions to the original Grand Theft Auto.

Ahhh GTA2. Reminds me of my younger days, driving around Taxies to get money rather than playing the game.

GTA IV

Play game,
Auto-save,
*Can't save, sign in with Live profile plz*
Signs in
*Downloading update*
*Plz restart your game to complete update*

:/

You obviously vouched out of signing into live before you played which gives you a message saying you wont be able to save.

A fully fleshed out city. No door will be un-turned.

Oh yeah. I can't wait to see what the deal is with this one!! I really hope they listened to fan feedback about 4. :-|

I'm a bit disappointed at this news. I was hoping they'd release a GTA: Whatever before 5. Since we're stuck to Xbox/PS3 graphics it might not look like a large step forward...

I'm a bit disappointed at this news. I was hoping they'd release a GTA: Whatever before 5. Since we're stuck to Xbox/PS3 graphics it might not look like a large step forward...

Yeah, seems like an odd choice. There's probably no chance they'll be abandoning the rage engine, since they're still using it for other stuff like Max Payne 3, so I'd like to see what they're doing to justify another numbered entry.

Not that it really matters, but it's kind of symbolic of what a GTA sequel means now after how they did 3/VC/SA. To be honest, I was sure they were going to revisit Vice City first. There are so many hints to it in 4.

The "FIVE" typeface looks a lot like the one on American paper cash. This could be a reference to Vice City (drug money + etc) or it could refer to Wall Street and federal politics. I'd be happy with either as a basis for the new GTA.

Or it could just be a reference to money because I heard money was something you need in GTA games and I also heard from a separate but equally reliable source that gangsters like money.

You'll be a government worker in the federal reserve in a post-2012 election America trying to hold back hordes of libertarians who want to burn down the Eccles building. The main method of procuring arms will be bribing senators.

But you wouldn't be a government worker because the federal reserve is private, not federal :p

I hope we're going back to San Andreas, I miss the country life that game offered.

Or it could just be a reference to money because I heard money was something you need in GTA games and I also heard from a separate but equally reliable source that gangsters like money.
True, but all GTA games have been about money in that way, only without using money-based art.

I hope we're going back to San Andreas, I miss the country life that game offered.

SA was my least favourite of the 3s, but cruising around the country on a quad would be great fun with the new vehicle physics.

True, but all GTA games have been about money in that way, only without using money-based art.
I just kind of think you're reading into it too much. They couldn't very well show a 3 or 4 as it would appear on a dollar bill because, well...

Ehh, maybe. In fact that's kind of likely. I just think that if the theme of the game wasn't Wall Street or something similar, they'd base their art on something less generic.

Back