Greetings! It's good to see you.

Quibble

Reaction score
Hello all! I've been visiting for years and thought I would finally register! Got something to post in a few days but wanted to say hi first :)

So yeah, hi everyone, hope we're all having a good day!

Hi do you know me or should I give all my warnings and disclaimers now?

Hi do you know me or should I give all my warnings and disclaimers now?

Why ruin the surprise?!

Hah, your avatar is dancing perfectly in sync with my music... creepy.

I can't find anything in the FAQ about picture dimension / sizes... is there a limit? I want to post some pictures but I'm worried about breaking the rules!

Welcome to Halflife2.net. It's safer here.

The fact that you read the FAQ before posting is pretty impressive, I think the list of users like you who have done that is probably in the single digits :p

Very cool headcrab you made, and don't worry about image size - generally anything is okay as long as it doesn't break the forum layout / stretch the screen too much, and if you want to post images that big feel free to just put it inside spoiler tags.

Hope to see you around and posting often, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders! Cheers! :cheers:

All images are resized to a maximum width of 800px anyway, so it's cool.

Welcome to halflife2.net!

Be sure to thoroughly explore the last boss levels at the end of each subforum. Some contain hidden powerful bonuses!

Danimal is the boss at the end of the music board.

Way to ****ing spoil.

You may as well just tell him how the entire Rune Puzzle System at E03L19 is pointless, too.

Any fan of Chuck is a friend of mine.

most of the time

Back