GTA glitches again!

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
...what a supprise. Another glitch it GTA:SA. This one's messed up. See for yourselves.

Attachments

• WTF.jpg
    WTF.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,863
  • WTF2.jpg
    WTF2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,828
  • WTF3.jpg
    WTF3.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,737
  • WTF4.jpg
    WTF4.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,682
  • WTF5.jpg
    WTF5.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 232
You're in the future...
Cars fly and land on buildings in the future, duh.

Where's my Delorean?

xlucidx said:
You're in the future...
Cars fly and land on buildings in the future, duh.

Where's my Delorean?

Biff stole it.

15357 said:
Biff stole it.

No, no... Couldn't have.
All those horrid memories of manure made him think otherwise...

Oh wait, that's right... The train destroyed the delorean :( ...
But then who has my flying train?! :O

Since I installed nvidia 77.72 and now I m using 77.76 the beta version. GTASA crash when loading. The loading bar go up to half way and the game crash my pc.

I m waiting for another driver update now :angry:

Wow, that's an awesome, but game-crashing, glitch.

Awesome though.

*whistles*

Gorgon said:
Since I installed nvidia 77.72 and now I m using 77.76 the beta version. GTASA crash when loading. The loading bar go up to half way and the game crash my pc.

I m waiting for another driver update now :angry:
Why not roll back the drivers to an earlier one that was playable?

More!!

Attachments

• WTF6.jpg
    WTF6.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 200
  • WTF7.jpg
    WTF7.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 203
Shamrock said:
Why not roll back the drivers to an earlier one that was playable?

because 77.76 is the best nvidia driver since 69.xx.

I have 2%-5% improvment in both IQ and FPS for all games. GTASA does not like these new drivers. waiting for a new set of drivers. :flame:

yee what an ugly outfit. You suck. Put on some descent clothes and the glitch will go away.

some of those gliches are just no draw textures ill bet rockstar just made a program to apply no draw brushes and it messed up every once and a while

His seems to be stuck on it :(

/EDIT also, That would make AWESOME wallpapers. Riomhaire, you listening?

Dgenatron said:
yee what an ugly outfit. You suck. Put on some descent clothes and the glitch will go away.

What has happened to our forum? The once nice loving community under Munro's regime has changed to a place filled with evil, bloodthirsty imperialist devils.....

I'm failing to see whats so special about any of this... It's a glitch.. who cares..

GTA:SA runs about as smooth a being buggered with coarse sandpaper...

fun to play but i get the same glitches the thread starter describes, i almost had a tanker land on me the other day as it decides "i'm not going to follow the road under the bridge, i'll float over the top of the road crossing this one and fall fown the other side"

also pauses the picture, the sound continues, then either exits or after 5 minutes goes to the pause menu - can't get out of it with Ctrl+Shift+Esc or Alt+F4

still fun to play though:D

Damn, I'm pissed off. Finished last story mission today and I can't believe that
there's no gang teritories other that Grove:bounce:, Ballas:burp: and Vargos:cool:.
I was expection some
Las Venturas and San Fierro gang action

Back