guitars you have?

Ekinflog

Reaction score
Just seeing what kind of guitars you guys have.

I've got
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Squire
and my brother old acoustic guitar
:afro:

I'm just starting elec guitar, I'm origionaly a Bass Player but I'm cathing on quick to guitar, anyway I have a junky Ibanez guitar, but as for bass I have a Ibanez srx300 series
and my first bass an ibanez somthing or other I forgot I took the frets off my first bass with a knife and made it a fretless (Idea inspired by Jaco)

I Have a BC-Rich Warlock (Mick Thompsan Edition) and a Washburn acoustic

SX electric (basically a cheaper package Fender rip-off)
A yamaha acoustic...

Hope to get a new guitar soon
My fav. would be a Burns Scorpion!

I have a black Gibson Les Paul Studio with EMG Zakk Wylde pups,
Washburn Dime 333 Dimeslime with a Bill Lawrence XL500 (ordered the pup directly from Bill and Becky, not the Stew-Mac one),
and my newest guitar, the Washburn DimeSTPRO in Cherry Sunburst. Oh yeah, and a Seagull acoustic and a mandolin (good for Zeppelin tunes :E)

Over the years I've owned an Ibanez RG560, a white Les Paul Studio, an Alvarez Dana Scoop, a Kramer Aerostar and a Cort 3/4 size Strat copy (my first guitar).

Some old unknown make acoustic, another quite old unknown make solid body (weighs a tonne) stratocaster, an Encore Strat, and a Bronze BC Rich Warlock (black with white tribal pattern). Vantage 20w amp, and a BC Rich 15w amp, and a Zoom 504 effects pedal. BC Rich is a bit busted at the mo, so Im getting fixed sometime.
Hapless, how much have you spent on guitars?? That Les Paul sounds sweet!

yamaha pacifica and a little guitar with plastic strings i got when i was 4

Washburn Maverick
Martin D-15 Limited Edition

SimonomiS said:
Some old unknown make acoustic, another quite old unknown make solid body (weighs a tonne) stratocaster, an Encore Strat, and a Bronze BC Rich Warlock (black with white tribal pattern). Vantage 20w amp, and a BC Rich 15w amp, and a Zoom 504 effects pedal. BC Rich is a bit busted at the mo, so Im getting fixed sometime.
Hapless, how much have you spent on guitars?? That Les Paul sounds sweet!

More than I'd like to admit.......... :E

gibson SG standard
some ibanez GR series rippoff guitar from kawasami
Taylor 310 CE (just got it, and its got some rich sound..)
want to get a fender american standard strat. or a classic/standard les paul..
btw whats with all the bc riches, i thought they sound /look like crap (imo..)

I have a 'delux' Fender Strat (with built in preamp)
And a really cheap (but suprisingly good) acoustic guitar that I bought at the Flea Market :)

I dont play the guitar but a kid I kind of knew does, anyway here in kentucky we got a free scholarship based on your grades in highschool and middleschool. well this guy got a full ride and so they just send you a check every semester, so they basically PAY you. He gets like 2000+ dollars percheck spent a WHOLE check on a guitar, the damn thing is sweet. I have no clue what brand though.

Fender Strat Standard, Cort X6, and and some Vintage acoustic.

Does the job :p

I have two acoustics:

Takamine G330B
Takamine EG531SC

And one electric:

Washburn Oscar Schmidt OE30 (semi-hollow body)

Kommie said:
I dont play the guitar but a kid I kind of knew does, anyway here in kentucky we got a free scholarship based on your grades in highschool and middleschool. well this guy got a full ride and so they just send you a check every semester, so they basically PAY you. He gets like 2000+ dollars percheck spent a WHOLE check on a guitar, the damn thing is sweet. I have no clue what brand though.

It's not hard to spend thousands of dollars on a guitar if you have the money. Case in point:

http://www.martinguitar.com/guitars/choosing/guitars.php?p=pl&m=D-100 Deluxe

$100,000.00

Original Fender Stratocaster (Squire is SHIT, don't EVER buy one)
Cort steel-string.

Champ said:
Original Fender Stratocaster (Squire is SHIT, don't EVER buy one)
Squires are for learning. My first electric was a Squire,. not really so bad I dont think, if youre just starting out.

f|uke said:
Squires are for learning. My first electric was a Squire,. not really so bad I dont think, if youre just starting out.

I agree I started out with a Squire and it was fine for me.

Ibanez AXS32
Epiphone LP Gothic w EMG pickups
Fender J5 Telecaster

Guitars rock! :D

I got:
Squire Fender Stratocaster - Yes squire is shit ;)
Tanglewood Acoustic - nice guitar, bulback (curved back)
Gibson Epiphone SG - GREAT guitar
Custom Built Gibson Explorer - Custom built stuff is amazing...if they get it right.... :S
Epipone Les Paul Custom - Nice guitar, very black sabbathy (i kno iommi plays an SG :p)

Laters :)

I love my guitars :)

Back