Guys, I've got a huge problem...

Tollbooth Willie

The Freeman
Reaction score
I have joked in the past about this same thing, but now I'm afraid I've got to come clean about something all too true.

There's this girl at school. Let's call her Ashley. In November of 2008 we started dating, going steady for a while. We were both 16 and in love, or the teenage equivalent of "love". We thought it would be a good idea to take things to the next level and we had sex sometime over Thanksgiving Weekend. We were both more in love than ever after the experience and thought nothing would ever tear us apart. I was wrong though. December passes and I get a panicked call from her. She hasn't had her period. I kept my cool and told her to stay calm and wait a few more days.

It never came.

It's at this point we both started to really freak out. We both tried to figure out how to handle this, but we just couldn't. I was 16 and going to be a father. I felt true fear the moment I realized that. We told both our parents and they were shocked and furious, but they supported us despite the circumstances. I was relieved to hear this. More than you can possibly imagine. Some of you in Steam Chat yesterday may have noticed I was being a complete ****hole and an annoying jerk to everyone. I'd like to apologize to everyone I may have offended or hurt last night. I've been going through a lot lately dealing with this entire situation. The whole thing has put unnecessary stress on me and it's caused me to lash out at everyone. I'm considering dropping out of school and getting a job, but I'm hoping I can finish since I have just another year left.

It's been about 5 months since the deal was sealed and I now realize what responsibility lies ahead. I may not be around much anymore due to growing tension and more focus on school and the situation at hand. Before I go I would like to thank you all for being so awesome for the past 4 years that I have been here. You are all truly like family to me. On that note, I bid you all farewell and April Fools.

Punch her in the womb! Punch yourself in the womb! Punch me in the womb!

The second time was even better. Well done.

April Fools!!

Also if not why the hell didn't you shoot it over her back or shoulder??

You have to read posts and news articles from bottom to top on april fools lol

You pulled this back in 2006 too. You could at least come up with new fools. :dozey:

Get the coat hanger. It's safe with abortion till she's 8 months pregnant. Then it starts risk of becoming dumpster baby.

Lol, had me going for a second there too ;)

Pfft, any sod knows that Willie's sperm are all shrivelled and useless from the continuous hate.

But you should still falcon punch her in the stomach. Shits and giggles and restraining orders.

I knew what this thread was going to be just by the title.

Next year, you have to actually get a girl pregnant and tell us all on April Fool's day and none of us will believe you and then a few months later you post pictures of a baby willy.

What reggie said.

I think a "I got in a Major Accident" post would be good. Although you'd probably get banned again.

I hate myself for reading all Willeh posts in reverse. I could have had a lot more fun than I did.

I wish I'd thought of mine before Willie had posted his.

Man, I remember the first time way back when. Good times...

You still were a dick in Steam chat.

April Fools!

His first attempt was great actaully. He had us going for a week or so, iirc?

First thing i did was to look at how old the post was on whether i stumbled on the 2006 April Fools thread.

That was awesome, some people might remember you doing it the first time but you had the newbie here going

Back