Hacked-Zone - HL2 TC - recruiting members

D

dHaLSiM

#hacked-zone on irc.gamesnet.net
www.hacked-zone.net

Looking for experienced, modlers, skinners, animators, -the works basically.

We've got 10 team members already, just looking to be one of the first released HL2 Mods, by recruiting enough people to speed up the process.

The mod is based in the present day, It's not a CS rip-off when i say its, Terrorist vs SWAT. We plan on a much more realisitic approach to this game. Game play modes include, Infiltration and Teamplay DM. It will include vehicles, and possibly some car chases :)

Anyways, if you are interested drop by on IRC, msg me, or e-mail me ([email protected]) and i will hook you up with all the details.

Looking forward to working with you,
dHaLSiM - HZ Public Relations and Graphic Design

If I were you, which I'm not. I would put this in the right place and maybe explain a little about what your mod actually is about without the need to contact you.

whats with the name

If the game is called hacked-zone, whats up with the colt models on your homepage. And if its just a terrorist-swat mod, whats up with the name?

Haven't heard much from Corporate Anarchy in a while either Cerebus.:dozey: How about you guys leave him alone, and let him do his mod. dhalsim it sounds like a pretty fun mod. I've always wanted a more realistic approach towards cs, and I think you guys are the mod to pull that off! Best of luck!

-Grey City Mod Team
http://gcmod.city-17.net

hey

hey our site just got overhauled, released new music, more concept art, and got a newsbit on city17. We're certainly not dead.

Sounds like a CS ripoff to me. The only thing diff is the vehicles are added... And CS had those anyways.

guinny

guinny, you don't even understand how much i want to play your mod....it's going to be freaking amazing. I would chop off a left nut to beta test.

calm down now dhal...dont do anything you might regret, we dont want you going crazy and banning poepl AGAIN

lol, i'm done with that phase...i'm deciding to take dod seriously now :p

Back