Looking to code/script-write for a MOD?

D

dHaLSiM

www.Hacked-Zone.net is looking for 1 coder and/or script writer to add to our already well accomplished team.

HackedZone is a present day mod based on SWAT vs Hackers, the mod will be an online first person shooter which will showcase weapons such as:

HZ-m16-render.jpg

and

G36.png

(the G36 is a WIP image)

We also have the FGD mapping file completed, and our site is active. (Check out the concept art on main page :D)

If you wish to join our team, please contact me via msn ([email protected]) or by e-mail.

dHaLSiM|HZ - Public Relations

Read the rules:

"NO RECRUITING.

Any recruiting threads/posts will be deleted. "

Edit: why hackers? Hackers are not using guns :D

Black Sun
HZ - Texturist and Gfx designer, and i do alot of hz planning

err.. yes there is recruiting... look at the thread... Help Wanted... ermm aiight, the hacker are actually gonig to these places in person because they cant break through all the codes via internet... so they arm themselves, take hostages, sometimes resort to blowing up the place!

Swat are called up and through tactical...tactics they bust out and try to stop the hackers from hacking, or entering, or escaping, sometimes they are on the offence too.

i know the g36 is a WIP but please, please never photoskin anyhting.

isnt the entire point of being a hacker the fact that no one knows who it is. Kinda defeats the point doesnt it? And what kind of hacker blows up a building, hackers are fat guys on chairs breaking into systems

And...you should use the word cracker, not hacker.

A hacker is someone that explores the program and learn every little bit of it. A cracker is someone that uses securityholes etc to brake in to other computers/whatever, doing illigal actions.

Back