Hacking

Lukasz

Reaction score
Every server I go players and admins think I am hacking so I'm either banned or kicked. It gets ridiculous and I'm just wondering if there is something to prove that im not hacking.(like some program or something)

thanks in advance

No not really. The same thing happens to me.

Just keep playing around eventually there'll be a server where people are as good as/ or better than you. It happens.
You could always play a bit shit though.

do they just think your hacking because your 1337? lol i hate it when people do that

I've been banned from 5 or 6 servers... meh, as long as they're servers you play on a lot, it's no big loss. There's thousands of other servers.

i dont anyone stupid enough to hack nowadays.......my friend did and he lost his whole account( his account including HL2, HL:Source, Opposing Force, Day of Defeat, DOD:S, Rag Doll Kung Fu, and CS:S)

halflifeguy said:
i dont anyone stupid enough to hack nowadays.......my friend did and he lost his whole account( his account including HL2, HL:Source, Opposing Force, Day of Defeat, DOD:S, Rag Doll Kung Fu, and CS:S)
I hope you laughed at him so hard your face ached.

Hackers suck big time, and it sucks even more when you're indentified as one.

But why do they indentify you as a hacker? They have some cheat protection, right? Like VAC2 and Cheating Death.

Use fraps so we can all see your damn aimbot you freaking hax0r

CyberPitz said:
Use fraps so we can all see your damn aimbot you freaking hax0r
As far as I know you can't see aimbots on screen. You just feel their effects of snapping to someone's head.

It's Wallhacks you need to FRAPS. :D

actually an aimbot is extremely easy to see, since the guilty party has to fight to move from one noggin to the next.... it winds up with said person looking like they have some kinda nervous disorder!

And as for the wallhack, i've seen too many peeps accused of it because they were using their ears to fully ever judge someone for it.

smsKONG said:
actually an aimbot is extremely easy to see, since the guilty party has to fight to move from one noggin to the next.... it winds up with said person looking like they have some kinda nervous disorder!

And as for the wallhack, i've seen too many peeps accused of it because they were using their ears to fully ever judge someone for it.
Well the thing I was talking about is that to prove if you're not using a wall-hack, you need to use something like FRAPS. Of course there are scripts which wireframe the map in demos, which proves the same thing, but people don't "trust" them....

Aimbots you can just demo and see it without need to see their screen. It's one of the more obvious cheats.

It's probably an admin whining about how badly you are kicking their ass. I've had experiences where admins have banned me because my K:D ratio has gone over 4:1. Just forget about the server and go play on the thousands of others, as Qonfused said.

I just got back into CS:S less than a week ago. Before that was CS in college (4-5 years ago?) Anyways, I've only been kicked from 4 servers so far for supposedly cheating. I not even 1/4th as good as I used to be.

Back