Half-Life 2: Ep. 3 Release Date

well how would you like it if they rushed it and ****ed it up and when it gets released it ****ing sucks? i'd rather wait a while and get a ****ing awesome game

What a great first post. You sweared three times AND revived an old thread. You're off to an amazing start.

If Valve hasn't said it themselves, I wouldn't listen to any of these. There's no point to this thread. Never was. Valve will tell us when it is when they have an idea.

A bunch of those games say that date. I think they just put dec 31 for the ones that are unannounced.

OT, just for the sake of curiosity: a site in my country is actually advertising and taking pre-orders for the PC version of Alan Wake. Talking about optimism ;)

4rxru8.jpg

2vjd4du.jpg

Im just gonna say that until there's an official announcement (god knows when) im not considering any of these release dates as they are most likely false like the op

The Game Informer I got today said that there won't be a HL game in 2010.
shit sucks.

Hey I read the gameinformer also for the Halo Reach information, People EP3 won't come out this year........If it does Valve are setting themselfs for a epic fall.

Halo Reach is coming out this year...when ever EP3 comes has to avoid when this beast comes out, but if it does then it will get vapourised and forgetton. So Valve if you release it this year...it better be before Halo Reach.

As Halo Reach will make EP3 unknown.

Hey I read the gameinformer also for the Halo Reach information, People EP3 won't come out this year........If it does Valve are setting themselfs for a epic fall.

Halo Reach is coming out this year...when ever EP3 comes has to avoid when this beast comes out, but if it does then it will get vapourised and forgetton. So Valve if you release it this year...it better be before Halo Reach.

As Halo Reach will make EP3 unknown.

Uh huh.

Halo Reach is coming out in 2010
ODST came out in 2009
Halo Wars came out in 2009
Halo 3 came out in 2007 (the same year as Ep.1 and Portal)
Halo 2 came out in 2004 (the same year as HL2)
Halo came out in 2001 (the same year as Blue Shift)

And on the non-Bungie list, Half Life 2: Episode 2 came out the same year as Fallout 3 (in fact, only 18 days before F3)

Bungie is releasing new Halo games just about every year now. If Valve has to ask Microsoft for permission to release Episode 3, do you know when it's going to be released?

i seriously doubt that valve will take the release of halo reach into consideration, halo is a console game (primarily) so pc gamers really wont care about halo reach. half-life is a pc game (primarily) console gamers wont really care about episode 3. valve knows that the halflife fanbase has been waiting for this game for a long time, theyll just release it when its done.

Valve better release something about it by E3 2010. Otherwise, all hope is lost... :(
I don't mind an early 2011 release. As long as it is by about Feb. 2011. And wouldn't a teaser trailer be awesome?

Halo is a pure console game. It has (unfortunately) popularity behind from all the kids I hated in high school. Similar to Modern Warfare.

Half-Life is primarily a PC game. Thus it will never be as popular as it deserves.

I know that this sounds really pessimistic but I think that the next HL2 game is gonna be mid 2012

Back