Half-Life 2: Episode 3 listed on Norwegian game store pricing chart.

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
kMiLAef.jpg
Interesting, but probably means nothing. These lists are usually rubbish speculation. I just want to hear anything Valve, anything!
The OP

Won't be the first time. Definitely won't be the last.

Total made-up crap. Episode 3 doesn't even exist anymore.

Well it's not entirely made up. Those are what the ship-date charts look like for Gamestop and their affiliates. I've worked enough retail to know as much.

Game outlets have to be ready for when people start wanting to pre-order popular products. Its fairly predictable that there will always be a new COD coming out in the fall. So they just give a generic title with an expected price to cover any customers wanting to put down money super early.

The same goes for the Episode 3 thing, its just the store covering all possibilities. Though why anyone would put down money for something before it exists is beyond me.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a few Kickstarter Update emails to read!

Both of those games were confirmed to be limbo, not canceled. Not that it makes this any more legit, haha

Well it's not entirely made up. Those are what the ship-date charts look like for Gamestop and their affiliates. I've worked enough retail to know as much.
So? Half-Life 3 was listed on a game expo listing last year and was removed pretty quickly since it was someone in administration trolling.

Where have you been?

A rock

Its suggesting it will be ready in just over 3 months, just after E3 and so far with little to no press. Even Portal 2 had a year to ferment before its release, from initial the ARG. I'm calling a fake, or some serious over-optimisim on the part of whoever concocted that list.

Also is English Norway's first language? Why is the descriptive text at the top not native?

Gamestop has been doing this for ages. They make up an end-of-quarter release date to convince people to pre-order and just change it when that date passes. Last year it was 31/12/2012, now it's 30/06/2013.

In 3 months' time they'll change it to 31/12/2013.

Can't be arsed reading all the following posts, so not sure if its been said already but.... isn't this almost identical to another list that was 'leaked' last year? Then it was 'quickly withdrawn and changed'? Or am I not quite awake yet? :grumpy:

I like Call of Duty too. The first one.

I'm loving the amount of people thumbing down my initial post because they believe Episode 3 is still a thing.

It's Half-Life 3 or bust, kids.
I didn't want to take sides, so I thumbs'd down your first post and then thumbs'd up this one.

I wasn't going to thumbs down your initial post but I went ahead and did it because you were a big WHINER WHINER about it.

I wasn't going to thumbs down your initial post but I went ahead and did it because you were a big WHINER WHINER about it.
I wasn't going to thumbs down your recent post but I went ahead and did it because you were a big WIENER WIENER about my post.

I gave Omonomnick a thumbs up because GODDAMMIT F U AND F EVERYONE THATS POSTING THIS AND SPREADING THE BULLSHIT LIKE VD!!!

If you're being serious, we sure are in the minority around here!
Deadly, man!

Also, come on, guys. You all know that none of us ever know what to believe about the next instalment of HL. So let's all just sit back and scoff at everything until Valve say or do something official. Thus, we are only ever pleasantly surprised in our cynicism and never disappointed in our fuzzy, rainbow tears of blind hope.

I'm loving the amount of people thumbing down my initial post because they believe Episode 3 is still a thing.

It's Half-Life 3 or bust, kids.

Can I thumbs down your initial post to be in with the crowd?

Back