Half-Life 2 in Lost!??! (Not Lost in HL)

F

furrything22

In the commentary where the Lost Easter Egg in HL2 is, the guy says they found several strong references to Half-Life in the first season of Lost. Now I've been with Lost since it started in 2004 and I've been with Half-Life since it was released in 1998. Does anyone know of the references to Half-Life are in the series of Lost?

Thank you.

i was actually wondering this myself. although ive watched nothing of season 3 ive failed to notice any hl references really :|

In the first season, Jack's father resembled G-Man when he was in randon places on the island in the distance with his suitcase.

Yeah,
In the Developer Commentary they say there were some pretty strong references so I tried using Google, but I could not find anything. So thats why I want to know.

That scary dude under the tree, who kept looking at him?

I thought that was creepy.

sorry for double posts, but wow Russian Mafia, I completely missed that one thanks!

welcome to the forums furrything.
people, where exactly is this lost ester egg in hl2?

In Sayid's flashback, when he was infiltrating one of his old friend's terrorist cell in Australia, there are some people at his house playing Half-Life 1 on a PS2, fighting a zombie. One of them then says "Use the crowbar".

Edit: The episode's name is "The Greater Good".

Edit #2: The episode with Jack's father acting like G-man is "White Rabbit".

Apparently in Lost, theres two guys playing Half Life on the PS2 and one mentions something about the crowbar. I'd love to see that.

Yep, Sayid's friends are playing HL1 in PS2, if I remember right that was episode 18 in first season.

I seem to remember that they were actually playing Half life 2, probably on on an Xbox...
The lost references are cool though, makes me think that the whole lost thing is about portals and interdimensional space/time distortion... :D

this would be jacks pops i guess that could pass for g-man right?
christianshepard.jpg

I seem to remember that they were actually playing Half life 2, probably on on an Xbox...
The lost references are cool though, makes me think that the whole lost thing is about portals and interdimensional space/time distortion... :D

Nah, regular HL; they were killing the zombies in that massive room where you have to turn on that massive fan so that you can get through the vent at the top

lol yeah jj.abrams connection runs deep with Valve. have to give him credit, the only director/writer/producer who would straight out ref Valve games. Heres hoping they do more.

lol yeah jj.abrams connection runs deep with Valve. have to give him credit, the only director/writer/producer who would straight out ref Valve games. Heres hoping they do more.
Yeah. Who's ready for the Half-Life Mooovie!

Back