Half Life 2 Preload 1 day left :D

Conkorg

Reaction score
I cant belive it! One day LEFT TILL Half Life 2 Preload its 1:01 AM here now USA EAST Its August 16th guys 1 more ****ing day and its finnaly HL 2 preloading can you belive it????!!! w000t!! I knwo the game is coming out in Septemeber but still its almsot 17th!!! w00t HL 2 PRELODING OMFG I CANT WAIT :D

Since when was Half-Life 2 supposed to preload on the 16th?

Counter-Strike: Source is supposed to preload on the 16th...

8/11 the Cafe's turn on.
8/16 CZ/ATI users pre-load.
8/18 CZ/ATI turns on.
8/17 HL-2 pre-load starts (textures, audio and other stuff that doesn't change).

Well, what ever your are smoking i wonna hit.

Look at me I have a signature now! :bounce: and an avatar! why is it called an avatar? never really heard that word before...meh.

Edit: OOOO and im not a headcrab anymore YAY!

All of HL2 doesn't preload man... Only things that won't change in testing like art/sounds and such...

Of course by that time people will open up the GCF file, dissect everything and BOOM spoilers everywhere because you will have the audio and such...

CS:S preloads today and HL2 tomorrow :) exciting 3 days because then the day after HL2 preloads, CS:S is open for us :D

Oh, whoopie, textures.

Lets hack the gcf boys, we're raiding the wall textures first!

Shouldnt CS:S Be preloadable now its 12:00 PM CA Time? ;(

Iced_Eagle said:
All of HL2 doesn't preload man... Only things that won't change in testing like art/sounds and such...

Of course by that time people will open up the GCF file, dissect everything and BOOM spoilers everywhere because you will have the audio and such...

CS:S preloads today and HL2 tomorrow :) exciting 3 days because then the day after HL2 preloads, CS:S is open for us :D

Rgr played it at lan 2 times probably going today also, cant wait to play it at home :)

Homie said:
Shouldnt CS:S Be preloadable now its 12:00 PM CA Time? ;(

Not unless someone is just chilling at valve at 12:09 with his hand on the switch

Yah, unless the night janitor has the authorisation to trigger the preload I doubt we will see it for another 8 to 15 hours.

I AM AN OFFICIAL VALVE JANITOR SUPPORTER/FAN BOY NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I say we up his salery, give him more benefits, and allow him to "flip the switch" after training :D

But with the HL2 GCF, I could care a flying joystick what the textures look like... I would much rather see them in-game for the first time :)

Back