Half-Life 2 Video Commentary + Episodes

After playing Ep. 2 for the first time this past week, I finally got to watch the latest commentary. It's fine work and a very fitting tribute to the best game of the series. Good choice of tunes too. The Stranglers, Iggy--classic stuff.

this is great stuff...allthough, like someone said on the first page, I can't believe I watched a two hour documentary on Half-Life 2

I... ha, I can't believe I've just watched all of that. Amazing work.

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking Dr Mossman is sexy...
Thanks for the great commentary.

Great job dude. I just finished watching this, love the way you described everything. Very humorous as well. :D

Great commentaries. Much of the information you provide is very insightful and interesting, but the presentation is a tad on the corny side. I'd suggest dropping the phoney British accent. :) Other than that, great work!

The commentary is unbelievable, I loved your work, mate.

I would like to see a review of the original Half-life as well

In the Episode 1 commentary, the part with "Odessa Cabbage bursting through the wall like the Kool-Aid Man with a rifle" and "forming a British Infantry Square" was one of the funniest things i've heard on the internet in a long while.
My only regret considering these videos is that even though they are pretty damn old, I've never heard of them or seen them before. Where the hell have I been???

It would be absolutly wonderful if you made the same style of commentary out of Portal.

Go ahead. :)

Portal isn't actually nice with commentary, tho. Call of duty or Halo would be good! XD

why not? there are plenty places to express opinions, explain, experiment, say first-time happenings...

Good stuff, I didn't watch the whole thing due to time isn't my friend sometimes. But it looked appraisingly interesting and good.

Hey Goose Goose,

I have watched all your vids a while back and thought they were quite awesome and funny.

That is all.

*Walks away*

It is a nice series and the information you have share is also very god and entertaining one.

About half way done and I have to say this is well done. Very insightful and even a touch of humor, should definitely do this for the series.

I've watched and re-watched these fantastic commentaries many times now and wanted to add my appreciation to the comments here. I'm certain I am one of many people hoping to see future commentaries in the same vein.

One for Portal would be delightful...

P.S. I, being British, would have found the presence of a British Infantry square in Half Life 2 to be jolly good fun.

Possible spin-off series for Cubbage? Definitely.

Man, time moves slow in the Half life forums. And How are you watching these commentaries? The link is 404'd

I have just watched all three commentaries, and I really like them. :) Thumbs up!

My god man! My god!

shocked-face.jpg

Does it know someone how could I send an E-mail to GooseGoose Mike? I already sent an e-mail him, but mailer daemon sent it back with an error message. Here he wrote his comments as a Guest so it wasn't a good alternative to find him. Any help or idea? Thanks a lot.

Back