Half-Life2mods.com

Good skills me laddo! It really did annoy me looking for mods, only to find 'Page Not Found' or 'Your Search Returned No Results' or 'http://www.fileplanet.com' or 'In Next Weeks Issue' ;)

good idea. Hope it will be kept up to date.

-FishY

there already is a website where you can find every mod for every game :
the Mod Database
however you wont be accepted on there unless u have a site that shows 'some work being done' !!!!!!!

good luck m8, and ill get in touch once we have something to show the world

Originally posted by mrBadger
there already is a website where you can find every mod for every game :
the Mod Database
however you wont be accepted on there unless u have a site that shows 'some work being done' !!!!!!!

good luck m8, and ill get in touch once we have something to show the world

The moddb community is crap, full of wannabe modders and spammers.

while that is true, i have seen some appaling mods on there, and told em that they were bad, lol (and got h8 mail :D) and there are spammers, but i reckon that it helps us in some way at least, altho i have had the best and most helpful feedback here :cheers:

Good job copying the layout of this site :/ Expect an email from my lawyer soon.

hmmm, quite a nice site there, hope to see more mods soon

yeah... it is a little to obvious that you ripped this site off...
come on... try a little originality.

contacting a laywer huh... pretty harsh.. your both promoting the same game ect.. no need to be mean.. just ask him nicly to change his site a little so it dosnt resemble yours.

boom... problem solved and now you dont have to get into an legal disputes.

One thing: My Mod, E.M.P. is added.... but i cant change any of the details, can i?

I hate Layout rippers.. I HATE THEM!!
/me turns green "EVIL SMASH!!".. ROARGH!!

I love the site. btw, how did you make the awesome hl2 sign on top left of the page? can you please post just the sign w/o the other stuff cuz im gonna make it my background. thx

the site is alot better now he changed his layout from a ripoff to a design off his own.. I only wished he would use a little orange within that coloursheme. Maby for the the newsitem titles. it would give a little more colour

is there going to be more stuff added to mod's profiles.... like image galleries?

Back