Halflife2.net Left 4 Dead Versus Server

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
<div align="center"></div>[br] Yes! Halflife2.net now has a Left 4 Dead 8 slot, versus mode server for our community to use. We will organise games and events in this server via our Steam community chat room, which you can join here. Further details on how to connect to this private server, including the IP address and scheduled date, see here for more information[br]Have fun and tell us about your most memorable games with your fellow forumites!

Damn my doppelganger, he's always causing trouble. I'm the good one, I promise you!

I was holding off on this mainly because it will get cheaper on the first patch. http://www.gameservers.com/game_servers/l4d_demo.php They mentioned it's just $12 a month but they also said:
Due to the high performance requirements and the player slots not working properly ALL Left 4 Dead servers are currently set to a preset price of $17.95 USD for a public server and $11.95 USD for private left4dead servers.
IMO I would hold off on the server until the first patch comes out around next week or this week. Also they have this option:
ClanPay Payment Option

Stop the hassle and costs of collecting your clan members' money personally! Let them pay their portion of the bill directly to us via our unique ClanPay system. This feature is available on the new account order form and also for existing members.
If we all put in like $1 or something it would be pretty cool to do that. We also have to use it unlike the TF2 server!

It's already really cheap, and so far the server is going great. I couldn't have asked for better thus far. We'll see if this takes off more than the TF2 servers went off *Damned waste of money...* and we'll see about what else we can do.

Should have waited for the upcoming patch.

Now you'll get infected people glitch-voting to change the difficulty to Expert.

Or they could just disable difficulty voting.

Versus should be played on Advanced anyway.

Only if the players are a bunch of idiots.

With half decent teams Advanced is superior. It's otherwise too easy while playing survivors prior to the finale.

Back