Happy birthday Cormeh!

I do not wish Happy Birthdays more than once.

Very well. Let the other members' happy birthday's commence!

Happy birthday Cornbro. I wrote you a poem in honor of your ejection.

one day marcus was in jail. and dom was all liek, marcus, this blows ass. ur free now. and marcus was like, dom

lets killthe locusts because guns. and dom was like yeab marcus that ruls. here take lancer.

and then they ascaped.

then, a bridge fell down, and they ran to helicopter and escaped before a spider could ate htem.

then, marcus meta hot chicks named anya. and she sexed him in the helicoptr. they landed and it was owkwurd becuase

kernel hoffman was there and he was her father and he was all liek, marcus, you give me 90$ fenis. and find the

resonator. it knows the locust and we can lightbomb them with white stuff. and marcus was like, no hoffman i give

you 110 dollars but i'm not doing this you.l

then, the next day, they found a col tran and kim died because dodge ram sworded him through the chest. marcus

cried a manly tear. carmine also died somhow through the face hole. butmauybe he wasent actually dead.........

then they went around lookin for the resonatr but cuoldn't find it because they it becam dark. os the bats came out

and started trying to chop them. they excaped to the new car and drove it to the undterground tunnels to actavate

the resanator. then they kills som thern gards and escapd. but it didn't work somehow. but markus new that there

was maps with his dads stuff.

they all went to marcuses dads home and found some sweet data computers about the tunnels. so they went back to hte

train and put the computer on the bomb. but htejnn dodge rammm appeard and said FOR THE QUEEN and markus was like,

****, this is a hard bitch of boss. and dom was liek, no use the torkque bowq. and then it almost asploded but they

jumped to a helicopter, and hoffman was liek , marcus, i like you. you can come to myhouse and **** my daughter.

and he did.

end.

Happy Birthday Dude!

:D

birthdayuq4.jpg

No, 'Moods', I won't be your friend.

Also Cormeh I already said happy birthday to you yeah, but happy birthday again.

I like the lineup for your birthday opponents. Good luck.

Happy birthday.

In my timezone all he's up against is 'moonkids' and 'Rebecca'.

Both of them sound like weaklings, but I've got a suspicion Rebecca is a real brawler.

You know, that didn't once cross my mind. Thinking about it now, I'm almost sure that Cormeh would lose if pitted against numerous 'Moon Children' who would no doubt have some sort of mystical, shaman-like qualities.
[edit] Or even the power of the moon.
Fearsome, for sure.

Every time you post the picture, I look to see if you altered it in anyway. Leaving unsatisfied every time. :(

I would love to alter it individually for each person. Some people I've altered it for... but I really lack the artistic talent and creative vision inspired by each individual to repeatedly alter it.

So I just take the easy road. :(

All the times I've edited it, generally it's simply removing things and tweaking them instead of adding things in.

Happy Birthday!

Awww... thanks, you guys. :'D

Quarter of a century, eh? That's a bit shit really.

I'm 26, you twunt. You just upset me.

Happy f***ing birthday.

Back