Happy Birthday to Me!

DevgruSeal

Reaction score
Yeah..I turned 14 today! Woot...

It's cool..Today we were out of school for snow and ice...which was a pleasant birthday surprise...

Two more years and I can drive! Wo0ot!

Well, I'm sixteen, and I can't drive for another two years either. :(
Anyway, Congratulations! :cheers:

Are the people on these forums, which are people around the world, that are strangers going to care that your fourteen? What do you get out of this useless thread?

Now excuse me, while I go grinching.

sublidieminal said:
Are the people on these forums, which are people around the world, that are strangers going to care that your fourteen? What do you get out of this useless thread?

Now excuse me, while I go grinching.

Thank you for contributing to my Happy Birthday. It is pricks like you who screwed this world up. I don't give a shit if you care if its my birthday. Usually it's nice to let people know its your birthday, considering it only comes once a year.

Now, why don't you think twice before you be an ass the next time?

This is the off-topic forum. It is an off-topic thread. A birthday is off-topic of Half-Life 2. What are you going to get out of this thread? It doesn't matter. Its a friggin birthday thread. Are you always an asshole like this to people who make fairly-ok threads?

Thank you all for wishing me a happy birthday..I apologize for my outburst above. It just really irks me when someone rebels against the rest of the group.

TST_Devgru Seal said:
Thank you all for wishing me a happy birthday..I apologize for my outburst above. It just really irks me when someone rebels against the rest of the group.

omfgz0rs! stfu!! no1 cares about J0o an Jo0r birfday! go an die or ill Pwn J0o with my L337 skillz! :dork:

neptuneuk said:
omfgz0rs! stfu!! no1 cares about J0o an Jo0r birfday! go an die or ill Pwn J0o with my L337 skillz! :dork:

and I wil pwn j00 with my N337 skills!

Happy Birthday, anyway! :cheers:

:D !!!!Happy Birthday TST_Devgru Seal!!!! :D
Now go out and have a nice celebration with your friends. :thumbs:

Happy birthday, may this be a prosporuse and healthy year for you!!

Happy Born day!

and drink all the beer you can

TST_Devgru Seal said:
Yeah..I turned 14 today! Woot...

It's cool..Today we were out of school for snow and ice...which was a pleasant birthday surprise...

Two more years and I can drive! Wo0ot!
happy birthday! even if its taken me like, hours to post it :)

Back