Harry Potter spoilers in quicktime?!

TIIMMYY

Spy
Reaction score
Ok, so there I was trying to watch a trailer when firefox said I had performed an illegal operation and crashed. I went back and looked at the page and there were Harry Potter spoilers in the quicktime window. :E

If I try and watch the trailer Firefox crashes, and this happens all the time.

Screenshot:

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l122/mattg1919/wtf.jpg

are you sure the something awful forums didn't have them on, and when you crashed, it took it from the previous tab?

In other words...HAHAHAHA.

Yep, its there everytime, on every quicktime window! :D

How are you guys making quicktime crash? I never use it so I have no idea what sets it off.

Yeah...Bellatrix doesn't kill ron, she does however torture hermione

I don't know who this Bellatrix is, but what about the other spoilers on the net, who gets married/kids/dies/etc. Are those true? I just want to rub it in my dads face :p

I don't know who this Bellatrix is, but what about the other spoilers on the net, who gets married/kids/dies/etc. Are those true? I just want to rub it in my dads face :p

Yeah they are all true. Voldemort kills mad eye. Fred dies, Lupin and tonks die. Harry dies then comes back and kills voldemort. Harry and Ginny marry and have kids as do Ron and Hermione. So yeah the spoilers are true.

Yeah they are all true. Voldemort kills mad eye. Fred dies, Lupin and tonks die. Harry dies then comes back and kills voldemort. Harry and Ginny marry and have kids as do Ron and Hermione. So yeah the spoilers are true.

Man, I only saw the first movie, I was under the assumption harry and that Hermiony chick would get it on. Wtf? She picked the dorkier of the two? Come on, all girls get wet for heroes!

I having nothing important to say. Thank you for believing this is actually a spoiler

Harry sodomizes Voldemort, and that's how he died. Voldemort took it in the ass from Harry because in truth he's been gay for harry since he was a baby. That's why he didn't kill harry, and that's why he wanted to be inside of Harry in OOTP. :eek:

Back