Have you ever ROFLed?

Have you ever rolled on floor laughing IRL?

• Yes

Votes: 62 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 33.3%

• Total voters

The Monkey

The Freeman
Reaction score
Has anyone here actually rolled on the floor laughing after hearing/seeing something? I haven't.

When my friends show me something dangerously funny so that it feels like my chest is going to explode while ROFLOLing. :D

Sure, tickling is funny foreplay. But uhhh ... I was faking it.

Yeah. When laughter reaches the point that it drags you down to your knees is the best feeling. Also cocks.

Yeah. But, y'know. That's not terribly difficult when you're incredibly stoned or drunk.

I have laughed so that I've had trouble breathing but no, never rolled on the floor.

I have laughed to the point of having terrible chest pains, literally.
So i think it's quite possible to die from laughing D:

Once when I was doing whippets. I was rolling with this guy's dog on the floor laughing hysterically.

Once when I was doing whippets. I was rolling with this guy's dog on the floor laughing hysterically.

Bestiality is frowned upon here.

Now Necropedobeastiality on the other hand...:naughty:

I make a point of ROFLing at least once every two weeks. It usually happens quite a bit more than that.

For example: A week ago, my friend told me about Project Grizzly, and from there until the end of his explanation, I was on the floor, rolling on my back, laughing so hard that I cried. This went on for about ten minutes.

No, but I've peed my pants laughing.... when I was small.

Bestiality is frowned upon here.

Now Necropedobeastiality on the other hand...:naughty:

;)

I rofled another time as well. Okay, so I was over at this girl's house I was dating at the time having dinner with her parents. Mid-dinner, they get a phone call saying that her dad's brother had just died (that's not the funny part) and he went off into another room to talk to his family. While he was off, we were in the dining room still, talking about what happened and what-not, when her mom says something along the lines of "He was always so sad after his wife left him. I think he just gave up the will to live."

Keep in mind, her mom is from the deep south and still had an accent. A thick one. So just keep this in the back of your mind for a bit.

Anyway, we're sitting there for about twenty minutes or something like that. Her dad comes back in and sits down. He explains what went down, guy got ****ing run over by a steamroller of all things, and people think he just kind of wandered in front of it without looking around. Suddenly, the mother swoops around the table, puts her hand on his shoulder and says "Did he give up the will to live?"

I find this question insanely funny. Knowing what the situation is, I try to muffle my laughter, and do so successfully, though I was trembling violently. Seriously, the fork I'm holding clinking quickly against my plate, it was horrible. Finally, we stand up to leave, and this is when things got ugly. Apparently the effort of retaining my hilarity and standing at the same time proved too much for me, and I let out this huge guffaw that just ripped out of me. Everyone turns to look at me, and the only thing I can think of to say was "I... I was thinking of something else" while still shaking violently. I scurry out to the car, lay the seat all the way down, and start laughing uncontrollably, rolling around deleriously. Girl comes out, asked me what the hell is wrong with me, and that just makes me laugh harder.

We didn't work out.

Ive fallen out of my chair with laughter once, think it was to some funny animal video.

yeah, alot of times....more often when i am drunk

I have laughed to the point of having terrible chest pains, literally.
So i think it's quite possible to die from laughing D:

I'm guessing the pain is there to stop the laughter...

LOL@Greatgat :D

;)

I rofled another time as well. Okay, so I was over at this girl's house I was dating at the time having dinner with her parents. Mid-dinner, they get a phone call saying that her dad's brother had just died (that's not the funny part) and he went off into another room to talk to his family. While he was off, we were in the dining room still, talking about what happened and what-not, when her mom says something along the lines of "He was always so sad after his wife left him. I think he just gave up the will to live."

Keep in mind, her mom is from the deep south and still had an accent. A thick one. So just keep this in the back of your mind for a bit.

Anyway, we're sitting there for about twenty minutes or something like that. Her dad comes back in and sits down. He explains what went down, guy got ****ing run over by a steamroller of all things, and people think he just kind of wandered in front of it without looking around. Suddenly, the mother swoops around the table, puts her hand on his shoulder and says "Did he give up the will to live?"

I find this question insanely funny. Knowing what the situation is, I try to muffle my laughter, and do so successfully, though I was trembling violently. Seriously, the fork I'm holding clinking quickly against my plate, it was horrible. Finally, we stand up to leave, and this is when things got ugly. Apparently the effort of retaining my hilarity and standing at the same time proved too much for me, and I let out this huge guffaw that just ripped out of me. Everyone turns to look at me, and the only thing I can think of to say was "I... I was thinking of something else" while still shaking violently. I scurry out to the car, lay the seat all the way down, and start laughing uncontrollably, rolling around deleriously. Girl comes out, asked me what the hell is wrong with me, and that just makes me laugh harder.

We didn't work out.

AHAHA!!! wooww i came close to ROFLOLing..but all i did was LMAO...amazing story :D :D

I feel over while laughing at Father Ted once (Speed 3 episode)

I make a point of ROFLing at least once every two weeks. It usually happens quite a bit more than that.

For example: A week ago, my friend told me about Project Grizzly, and from there until the end of his explanation, I was on the floor, rolling on my back, laughing so hard that I cried. This went on for about ten minutes.

And to this day I can't mention Project Grizzly :p

I've fallen and rolled on a sofa, but not on the floor.

Come on, I have some standards.

I never rofl'd, but I have rocl'd. I accidentally hit the chandelier.

I was watching a comedian on TV once and the joke he made me laugh so hard (one of those "I can't breath, no sound is even coming out" laughs) that I rolled over and ended up rolling onto the remote and accidentally changed the channel.

I wish I remembered his name, or the joke he told.

I've collapsed to my knees with laughter, but I haven't rofl'd.

I don't remember ROFLing, but recently two videos on youtube made me cry with laughter. The one with the "Saw" dude on the tricycle and the one, where a sleeping fella gets catapulted. :D

Watched Lewis Black do a stand up special, I think it was Red, White and Screwed.

"There should be three levels of security to replace this terror level bullshit: Jesus Christ, God dammit, F*CK ME!"

One day my friend called me when he was drunk. He was lost, and couldnt find his way back on campus. He also said that his stomach hurt. I told him "you know what you should do? eat some grass. you'll feel much better." He then replies "WELL OK, MATT! I TRUST YOUR KNOWLEDGE!"

I can hear him bend over, chew on some grass, then start puking. I've never laughed as hard as I did my entire life.

Back