Have you guys seen this?

Wow, what an idiot. (Yes, I would be saying this if he was for Kerry as well.)

Neutrino said:
Wow, what an idiot. (Yes, I would be saying this if he was for Kerry as well.)

I think he's just joking, but he seems rather deranged there.

I like the part with the first laugh though, the sound effects of it are just eerie.

Raziaar said:
I think he's just joking, but he seems rather deranged there.

I like the part with the first laugh though, the sound effects of it are just eerie.

Of course. I just don't find mindless gloating on either side of an issue to be a particularly good comedic tool.

Lol that is the worst propaganda I've seen for a while. Hehe. Just watched one on teh japanese from 1930s "The Japanese, although they have modern weapons, have a reasoning of logic over 2000 years old"
By the way I learnt this tonight.
Kerry can still become president.
Now the votes have been taken, the elected senates for each county will meet in december and vote who becomes pres. Of course it would be very unlikely for a Republican to vote democrat or vice versa, but it does happen. Therefore if they wanted to, these senates could just put Kerry in office.
They'd print in papers "True voting results found after recount" or some such crap.
Democracy in action.

That's what I've been told from an Inter-pol degree student as true. It may not be, but I can't see why he'd make it up.

Or did you guys already know that? If so... sorry! :LOL:

Hey, just curious. That image on there that shows all the red/blue in the smaller non state lines. Where can I find that on the web? Where did they get something like that? Does that show county's votes or something?

Raziaar said:
Hey, just curious. That image on there that shows all the red/blue in the smaller non state lines. Where can I find that on the web? Where did they get something like that? Does that show county's votes or something?

It represents the electoral process. It is based on the land mass won by Bush using the electoral system. This means if 51% of the people in a county voted for Bush it would be red.

The reason it appears like that is because generally speaking republicans and conservatives tend to dominate in more rural areas and democrats and liberals tend to dominate in metroplis areas. The actual populations between the red and blue areas is pretty balanced.

Damn, I couldn't let it go passed a minute. Sorry, I just couldn't. The guy's voice is like hell incarnated and I'm so sick of politics.

MadHatter said:
Damn, I couldn't let it go passed a minute. Sorry, I just couldn't. The guy's voice is like hell incarnated and I'm so sick of politics.

If you couldn't get pass the first minute, you just wasted your time more so than normal. Because its about half-way through you see the real intention of it. lol

But seriously, why take a jab at his voice? that's a pretty immature thing to do. If you take a jab, make the obvious jab of attacking his view. Nothing is wrong with his voice. Its a good radio voice.

Raziaar said:
If you couldn't get pass the first minute, you just wasted your time more so than normal. Because its about half-way through you see the real intention of it. lol

But seriously, why take a jab at his voice? that's a pretty immature thing to do. If you take a jab, make the obvious jab of attacking his view. Nothing is wrong with his voice. Its a good radio voice.

I think Justin Timberlake needs to be beaten by an ugly stick. Wanna crucify me over that now? Oh noes, I'm immature because his voice grates on my ears. j/k man, but seriously, it's just my opinion.

Besides, I watched the rest of it after I made my post anyway. Yeah, and I thought his voice was annoying, but his laugh murdered me. Isn't that laugh like that suppose to come with an axe?

I need something to pick on. It's late and I'm not tired.

Raziaar said:

Here you go: http://www.electoral-vote.com/ (scroll down)

Not the sam map as in the movie though.

It's people like him that make elections what they are today. Games of one-upmanship between Democrats and Republicans devoid of any rational thinking.

They even got the disgusting dj sammy - heaven in there.... what utter bullshit

hey, it's cheesey pop-dance bryan adams covers that win elections.

Besides, the Double Dutch cover was miles better. Hardcore til I die, n'all that :D

I'm assuming it's widely known wat I sed b4 then..... *sighs* :( I thort I found out a new cool thing

conservatism = the new fascism

fas·cism: A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism

*sigh*...i hate that stuff. but it was pretty funny!

seinfeldrules said:
Hhahaha what a great clip. Reminds me of Michael Moore actually.

Even though it's actually nothing like Moore's work?

seinfeldrules said:
I think it is.

Meh. Moore generally doesn't call half the country losers and laugh his head off maniacally. If he does do something like that, it's more subtle.

Which may or may not annoy some people a ****load. :\

Which may or may not annoy some people a ****load. :\

Exactly. Just the flow of it reminded me of 9/11. Mostly the beginning. You could tell he was just bringing it along to call X person a moron in the end.

blahblahblah said:
Yay, lets mock all beliefs that you don't believe in. Yay!
..and he said he believed in equality... :O

CptStern said:
my point may have been a little crude but it's not far off the mark

it has begun

Funny, religion is only mentioned once in the article on an unrelated subject. It mentioned that religious groups opposition to evolution was brushed aside regarding new textbooks.

Yes, your point was crude and insulting.

blahblahblah said:
Funny, religion is only mentioned once in the article on an unrelated subject. It mentioned that religious groups opposition to evolution was brushed aside regarding new textbooks.

only mentioned once? are you trying to tell me the textbooks being changed to "define" the word marriage isnt due to religious reasons? The entire "ban same sex marriages" movement is spearheaded by religious groups ...there are no other special interest groups involved

CptStern said:
only mentioned once? are you trying to tell me the textbooks being changed to "define" the word marriage isnt due to religious reasons? The entire "ban same sex marriages" movement is spearheaded by religious groups ...there are no other special interest groups involved
You are generalizing that all christians and religious people are wanting that.Come on stern...I thought you didn't do that... :|

CptStern said:

I'm sure that was just a broad generalization you just committed. But that is alright, because you are an atheist/agnostic and you are allowed to make such generalizations.

As a Christians I've been told I can voice my opinion except I'm supposed to ignore my beliefs and religious ideas when anything remotely challeneging to my beliefs comes along. I love how how you preach your freedoms. You can be free as long as you are willing to support these follwing beliefs and not voice your opinion (if you have differing beliefs)...

Would you call yourself a bigot towards Christians? Since you've been on this forum, you have called my religion "extreme like the Taliban" and generally mocked my religion. Way to be so open minded. Wait, being open minded is only correct when considering non-religious beliefs.

Tr0n said:
You are generalizing that all christians and religious people are wanting that.Come on stern...I thought you didn't do that... :|

you're putting words in my mouth

CptStern said:
you're putting words in my mouth
Then re-word your sentences...

Edit:I think blahblahblah pointed it out... :thumbs:

Would you call yourself a bigot towards Christians? Since you've been on this forum, you have called my religion "extreme like the Taliban" and generally mocked my religion. Way to be so open minded. Wait, being open minded is only correct when considering non-religious beliefs.
I've noticed that too, but I guess your only a bigot if you dont believe in everything he says.

Back