• Facehugger

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Headcrab

Votes: 51 39.2%
  • Draw (tie)

Votes: 12 9.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Headcrabs are from the HL universe. It jumps onto its prey and makes them an enemy, turning its victim into an opponent that attacks you.
Facehuggers are the original form from the films of 'Alien' starring Ripley. Remember? They are more fast than headcrabs, I think even the spider version and can tie their tails around the victims neck. They then inject the victim with a alien baby that rips out of the subjects stomach.

I vote Facehugger under realistic terms. And those of you that have watched the Alien films should agree unless your a relentless HL fan. :bounce:

Hearcrabs are slow and die with a little tab from a crowbar.
Facehugger all the way.

Facehuggers have that tail...they can totally choke you until you pass out and then latch onto your face. Headcrabs...if they miss, and you've got a weapon, they're screwed...

Well, considering Facehuggers have acid blood and Headcrabs are so dumb, I think a Facehugger would win in a face-off, though I don't see how either could hurt the other very easily.

Llamar would definitely 0wn any facehugger that came along.

Facehugger can actually fight a headcrap, a headcrab can't fight back. All the face hugger has to do is whip it's tail around the crab and crush it, or just whip it into submission.

Yea Facehuggers > Headcrabs. But Llamar is a friendly headcrab, closest thing to a friendly facehugger was the one in that chamber in Aliens. "Love at first sight."

Facehuggers would tear them crabs up.

But think about this, if a facehugger would latch onto a HeadCrab and inject its parasite into it, would that even be plausible? A parasite growing within another parasite? and Where would it burst? Would it be a miscarriage??

Answer that question, and you can answer the chicken and the egg one.

I'm an equal fan of both aspects.

I'll dare say tie.

WhiteZero said:
Hearcrabs are slow and die with a little tab from a crowbar.
Facehugger all the way.

how do u know facehuggers don't die from a little tab?? u ever hit one??

Its a tie becouse facehuggers kill themselves when they impregnate something.

Facehuggers have no offense. Headcrab would claw the facehugger to death...and then get acid all over itself and die. Tie.

I say headcrab for one reason: headcrabs have no faces, so the facehugger would be powerless to stop them. :O

Don't forget though a Headcrab can jump off when its in peril.

Venmoch said:
Don't forget though a Headcrab can jump off when its in peril.

yeah they do , those darling little headcrabs...arent they sweet

i say a facehugger is faster and more aware. anything it cant attatch to it kills with that tail. and acid of course.

headcrab is less manoverable and cant stick its nerve control thingys into a creature which has acid for blood.

Hey...The acid might not even hurt headcrabs...I mean what is that blood made of ((yellow)) and as for the tail...Its made for strangling, it is made naturally therefore there is only 1 use for it- strangling. A facehugger wouldn't have a single attack against a headcrab since facehuggers have only one goal in life-> Implement. And I doubt headcrabs would intrest them.

Its not face hugger. Barney says Face Humper.

Face Humper is what i vote for.

I love when Hudson says "It's game over man! GAME OVER!" I'm sorry I had to throw that in! :bounce:

lotusboy101 said:
I love when Hudson says "It's game over man! GAME OVER!" I'm sorry I had to throw that in! :bounce:
17 days? We're not gonna last 17 hours in this place, man!

"Expess elevator to hell... GOING DOOOOOWWWN!!!"
:LOL:

I think neither would win, as neither have any means of offense against a headless opponant.

Better question: Alien vs. Zombie

Alien > Zombie

Just as strong, but quick, agile, and stealthy.

so we have 41 moronic fanboys who've never seen a alien film and think the headcrab can even harm a "facehugger"?

I think face huggers just because they look scarier than a headcrab and what they do is much cooler. But what about a poison headcrab versus a facehugger?

Heppyruk said:
I think face huggers just because they look scarier than a headcrab and what they do is much cooler. But what about a poison headcrab versus a facehugger?
Well...the facehugger would still win...because the poison headcrab would just keep reducing the facehugger's health to 1, never actually killing it, heh heh...

drunkenjames said:
Facehuggers would tear them crabs up.

But think about this, if a facehugger would latch onto a HeadCrab and inject its parasite into it, would that even be plausible? A parasite growing within another parasite? and Where would it burst? Would it be a miscarriage??

Yes, it's plausible. The headcrab is a parasite, but it has bodly resources for the "alien baby" to feed off.

Answer that question, and you can answer the chicken and the egg one.

Of course I can. The egg. The chicken as we know it is an evolution from a "less" evolved chicken. The evolutionary step was taken when one of these "less" evolved chickens laid an egg that resulted in the "modern" chicken.

I feel so geeky. :rolling:

ppl are we forgetting the fast headcrabs and poison headcrabs? i think the fast headcrabs could kill a facehugger

Back