Heat SE DVD

MilkMan12

Reaction score
Finally one of the greatest movies ever is getting the DVD it deserves. Have any of you seen this movie, what did you think? I also think it has the BEST the BEST shootout ever in a movier (beats the matrix). Its such a great chaotic scene I love it. Al Pacino=awesome Robert Dinero=awesome and everyone else=awesome. Watch it if you havent already.

Yeah seen this ages ago. Great film :E.

SE?! WHERE?! WHERE?! GIVE IT TO ME0RZ!!! OMFGz I NEED TEH D1SC!!111

Ok, where is it? :|

Lol check it out at dvd.ign.com they have a small thing about it, its not out yet so be patient lol

Hmmmmm... I wonder... will I have to sell my regular version to buy that SE? I mean... what could be the bonus material? Will it be worth buying it yet again?

You can god damn bet I am buying that movie.

I just ripped sounds from it for CS a few days ago.

I just ripped sounds from it for CS a few days ago.

Like they would sound good in CS :p

You ripped the M733 ones I suppose? Ripping fully-automatic fire is extremely hard and often sounds awful ingame.

But seriously does this movie not have the greatest shootout ever seen in a movie? No other movie can beat the shootout in this one, its pure chaos and perfect directing. I get shivers evertime I see it, and the sound just adds to how chaotic it is, it makes you feel like you are really there, in the middle of the firefight. Oh my gosh it was amazing.

But seriously does this movie not have the greatest shootout ever seen in a movie?

Yes! (at least rifle-shootout; not if you want pistols or so)

No other movie can beat the shootout in this one

Yes!

its pure chaos and perfect directing.

Well... I do see a system in the fight... :p

The shootout scenes rocked because they were co-ordinated by Andy McNab who was sergeant in command on the ill fated SAS bravo two zero mission during the first gulf war.

Well props to that dude, im referring to the bank robbery shoot out btw, the reason why i say chaos is not that you cant understand whats happening, but it all happens fast, and you feel like your in the middle of the chaos, see the shootout as if your a bystander, not like its a cutscene or something.

Back