Heavy Statues, Cuddly Zombies, and Hemophilia.

Or perhaps they spent it outdoors.

Apparently you've not grown up enough to get laid. hohoho

I never said you couldn't, douche.

/Bitch walks into room
/"Aw, look how cute those dolls look!"

Makes you feel proud, doesn't it?

No, but see, bitches love money. Money makes a woman's panties slick. So when a bitch walks into my room and says, "Aw, look how cute those dolls look!" I say:

"You see that figure, right there? $500. You see that one? $300. This whole shelf? Each one of these is at least $120, and there's twelve of 'em. I have so much money that I can afford to spend it on ridiculous things made of plastic. It's not money I was using for anything else, not savings or bills or the like. This is all play money. I am that goddamn rich."

Actually it does make me feel proud.

Feels good, man.

I think I'm going to play around with my Medicom Kamen Rider Stronger now, valued at $350 on eBay. And I'm just gonna play with it. Goddamn, I'm playing with money!

darksideb.jpg

^True story

Hell no, dude, that ain't me. What do you take me for? You trying to spread bad rumors about me?

I don't collect Autobots.

*looks closer at the picture*

Holy shit that guy's got henkei Thundercracker! Son of a bitch, I want that thing so bad, but it's $189 and it's really hard to justify.

Ugh, he's got the purple TFA Shockwave though.

Oh god, and he owns Sky Lynx. Who would ever want Sky Lynx? Who would even take Sky Lynx for free and display him in their collection? This guy's a loser, man. A loser who doesn't deserve that Thundercracker.

or - otherwise; or else: Be here on time, or we'll leave without you.

You fail, really. Try thinking instead of running to a dictionary.
Douche! :p

Back