Hello interweb users

logiandes

Reaction score
I saw a work colleague always going on this website, and so here I am :) Im currently playing Portal on my new PC and next up will be Left 4 Dead 2.

Holla if ya hear me!

And who is this work colleague?

Welcome.

Could just be a lurker.

TELL US HIS FIRST NAME

His first name is Simon, not sure if hes registered but I see the Halflife2.net banner on his screen a lot. I know he plays CS: Source and L4D2 online.

Where does he work? Also, if you got a social security number that would be helpful in identifying him too.

And a picture. Passport-sized.

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/3400/iaologo.png

Too bad there's no in this forum.

Anyway, welcome, let me give you a run-down of the members who have posted in this thread so far:

[B]Druckles[/B]: I actually don't have much intel on Druckles, he doesn't leave long paper trails. The ones he does leave only lead me to huge freight carts of Bugs. I'm keeping an eye on him until I am sure of his allegiances.

[B]Vegeta897[/B]: Vegeta was once a famous pixel artist amongst the western world, holding conferences with 130 of the World's Elite to discuss the subconscious effects on people that pixels have - However, when asked to use this power for evil, Vegeta refused. The Elite then used their media prowess to label him a pedophile. He has come here for political refuge since.

[B]Escaep[/B]: Growing up, at least from the school reports I've gathered from his file, he was too interested in performing public stunts rather than learning. Convicted of Armed Robbery in Zimbabwe a decade ago, the United States extradited him to serve his sentence. Naturally, Escaep escaped. Stumbling into HL2.net's Safe Zone battered, cut and bruised. He hasn't spoken a word about it since.

[B]Hokey:[/B] His file seems to indicate that he floats about jobs in between travelling circus shows in his local area, clearly a failed Clown of some sort - however he has made a positive presence in the Gardening community for developing an ingenious way to grow Yams in confined spaces. A harmless citizen.

[B]No Limit:[/B] No Limit was originally created in a lab (Despite how much he denies it, I have government documents to prove it). An off-branch of Project [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKDELTA"]MK-DELTA[/URL], they sacrificed basic Human Thinking Skills in exchange for raw, unbridled emotionally charged intent. Don't say something even half-offensive to this "man", as he will twist and construe it to something entirely irrelevant. He has been forsaken by Government Handlers since an incident in a bar in California had taken place, in which dozens of people where left scratching their heads. They scratched until they died.

[B]15357[/B]: Speaking of this Agent not only puts [I]your[/I] life at [REDACTED] fragment of information regarding you floating about in [REDACTED] red being presented [REDACTED] the Alps, [REDACTED] hikers, wondering where your life [REDACTED]

Looking at other members directly in the eye while addressing them is a sign of disrespect, until you out-rank them.

Trash day is Thursday.

Yeah.

Oh my.

Oh my, oh my.

How is Rashad these days?

He works for an ISP.

Damn so he IS the internet..........

fuccccccck258.gif

Back