Hello, Javert here

Javert

Tank
Reaction score
I've read the forums for a while, so now I registered. I also hang out alot at the Natural Selection mod forums too, they're pretty cool people.
I've been banned from Gamespy forums for mentioning "p2p technology" (Yes, that's what I called it). Can you believe it? Some guy even called me a "thief". Oh well, way too conservative for me. (Heck, I'm going to UC Berkeley, you know how THAT goes). This place is cooler.

Javert is the Les Miserables character: French policeman who spends half his life searching for escaped convict Jean Valjean. With his iron will he hunts his quarry with deftness til the very end.

Of course, like everyone else, I'm very much excited about Half-Life 2 and the mods it'll create (esp. DOD 2, NS 2.x...)

Oh, and if Coyote's reading this, you have the best Avatar I've ever seen, and I've seen many.

welcome to the forums, just dont mention any sort of illegal thing and you'll be....oh you mentioned p2p technology....your in trouble now!!!
Nah, only joking about that illegal stuff...i think...the mods aint that bad on here.
But yer, welcome

Back