Hello There.

Cømbine

Reaction score
Hey, you can call me Cømbine(or Combine if you don't know how to make that "ø").
My favourite game is Half Life (obviously), and for some reason my favourite people are the Combine soldiers. I just think they look cool.
See ya 'round the forums :D

what are you deaf, what are you here

This guy's already part of the Combine, so I don't wanna see any of you telling him to drink the water, or that it's safer here. He already knows. HE ALREADY KNOWS.

Welcome to the forum, you progressive member of humanity, you.

This guy's already part of the Combine, so I don't wanna see any of you telling him to drink the water, or that it's safer here. He already knows. HE ALREADY KNOWS.

Does he know he is supposed to stay out of the sand?

Well, sometimes some of the members have.. accidents.

Eh, I like the metrocops better.

Also, HL2 poses real moralistic questions for the player, in which I managed to delve deeper into, but was ridiculed by the rest of the community. :/

Nice to meet you, I already like you for your avatar. Good impression.

Here, if you see Dr. Breen, give him this box. Never mind the thicking, just remember to stay close to him when it explo... em, I mean while it thicks.. yeah.

Nice to meet you, I already like you for your avatar.

Tell me you're joking.

Welcome new person.

Your avatar looks like a very noobish photoshop. Can't even read your name in it clearly.

As you've already guessed, I'm Vegeta, and you're safe nowhere.

Your avatar looks like a very noobish photoshop. Can't even read your name in it clearly.
Glad you noticed, it is very noobish :p. Just installed photoshop last week.
I'm probably one of the laziest people you will ever meet, so I'm not going to fix the unclearness of the avatar.

It did have transparency. When I added it as my avatar, they put a white background behind it :(

Probably because the image you uploaded was larger than 70x70, so the forum had to resize it. Alpha info is lost in that process.

What? When?

You know, things like "Should I shoot that cop? Or run past him?" and "Is the murder of countless human beings and the resulting death of millions of sentient creatures an acceptable collateral for humanity's freedom?"

Welcome to the forums, you'll notice some people disappear from here once in a while, you'll get used to it..

Back