Hello

Pokeo

Reaction score
Well hello everybody you got another newbie on your hands. I have never played this game before don't even know anything about it except what the box says =p. Just wondering what I was in store for right now the game is updateing is what this steam thing says. I got a death match thing that came with the disc and also something called lost coast is downloading so I guess that is good =p. I read about the ep 1 and 2 but don't want to buy untill I decide I like the game. Btw please don't post no spoilers for me =p I want to find them my self first time through =D.

Wrong forum. Anyway, Lost Coast is an ommitted level that they supped up with HDR (makes everything all cool) and it became a tech display, only playable with a really good video card.
In before move.

opps o.0 my bad stupid me =p Thanks for the right place is their a mod or something that can move this for me =D If you do I will give you a cookie...or something that looks like a cookie =D.

Eventually a mod will come in and move it. Might take a couple years.

So should I simply repost in the newbie area =p?

HAHA! some mask wearing guy tells me to pick up the trash he knocked over so I threw it at him =p he tried to beat me with a electric stick =D

Thank you Samon and what happends if I keep throwing trash at that jerk =p? Will he eventually hit me he just chases me for a sec than says something but I don't catch what he is saying

Mask wearing guy = Metrocop
Electric stick = something I can't remember.
I didn't throw it at him.. I'm a good prisoner!

the police o.0 I guess I should be nice to them...even if I do out run the slowpoke =p

OK cause right now I am just running around some city no idea what to do tho I did find this freak doll that was missing a eyeball

What do I look like lol I can't seem to find anything that shows my charcter

Just search Gordon Freeman on google images... your that guy on the cover in the armor suit.(HEV suit) Of course, you don't have it yet.

omg these cops and chasing me runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hey, a couple of months of hanging around us, and we'll have a literate on our hands.

Have fun with the game. I hope you like it. Actually I AM SURE you will love it.

this thread is gonna take a while if he keeps asking us about every part of the game :p

1. I love this game

2. If there were not people like me around who would you have fun with cmon you need us =p

We get plenty of you. You happen to have good grammar(better than most noobs).. Which is good.

We get plenty of you. You happen to have good grammar(better than most noobs).. Which is good.

Thanks try to type the best but I am far from perfect =p I make many mistakes feel free to correct me but not to much :devil:.

Never use a smily that doesn't go with the occasion.
You have: ONE FAIL.

Never use a smily that doesn't go with the occasion.
You have: ONE FAIL.

Opps I used it to show that if you correct me to much I would be evil was supposed to be a joke but I guess it sent off the wrong vibe my bad.

Bah, I'm just messing with your head.
OR AM I?

Scary =0. Hey question for you I am on the level with that priest dude father something. I walked through this dorr and I caught it on the corner of the screen turned around and the dorr and wal or all warped and it is messed up looking I can't explain it is this normal?

Wow anything I dso in this door way it just constaly repeats itself in a way when I swing my crowbar I can still see him swinging it even after he is done.

Edit again: OK I was waiting for a answer did not know if it will mess up my game putting holes in the wall to spell my name than I hit a loading screen and it fixed.

You mean Father Grigori? Wow, your already on Ravenholm? Your fast.

You mean Father Grigori? Wow, your already on Ravenholm? Your fast.

Really is that far? But yeah I am at Ravenholm just got a nifty little shotgun. tho I still love just useing the reguler pistol. This place is creepy tho zombies everywhere =0.

That means you have been playing all day.
Anyway, teh fast zombies will pwn yo ass.

That means you have been playing all day.
Anyway, teh fast zombies will pwn yo ass.

Yeah I have ever since I bought it...well I stopped to watch zodiac and Number 23. Huh? No I am not addicted...no....GIVE ME BACK MY DISC YOU EVIL ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! jp but yeah the fast zombies have killed me twice now ;( but I will have my revenge time to pull out the graity gun and cut them in half with this blade.

Lost Coast is actually very neat. I just played through it again. Its very short, and you need a 1337 computer to run it (which I have!) but it looks very awesome, and the actual gameplay is very good.

Lost Coast is actually very neat. I just played through it again. Its very short, and you need a 1337 computer to run it (which I have!) but it looks very awesome, and the actual gameplay is very good.

I can't use =( everything meets req except I have 512 and it needs 1000 o.0

Back