Hello

$afari.GFX

Reaction score
Hey....

New here.... honestly never heard of this game, but I see this forum has an art section so I'll be posting there.

Thanks

Welcome to HL2.net

In first;

[REDACTED]

I think you should probably go to Deviantart.

Uh, why not go to a place like Fan Art Central or DeviantArt, unless you have some interest in Half Life? Not to say that you can't stay here or anything. It's just weird, is all. ._.

Ehh... I like joining forums that I'm not familiar with every once in a while, it gives me something different to talk about and learn about. I may not know the game, but I can post in the lounge and other things. Besides, you never know I could get interested in the game!

Thanks

Ehh... I like joining forums that I'm not familiar with every once in a while, it gives me something different to talk about and learn about. I may not know the game, but I can post in the lounge and other things. Besides, you never know I could get interested in the game!

Thanks

Give Half-Life a shot. If anything it might give you some new ideas for art pieces.

A PC game released in 1998, that revolutionized the FPS genre. And I'm not just saying that.

I think it goes without saying that people on a Half Life forum will recommend playing Half Life, but this was a game that most people agree set the bar in terms of good storytelling, fun gameplay, and gorgeous graphics (for its time).

If you are interested in art, I think you could get a lot out of playing Half Life 2. Quite a few of the props were even influenced by abstract sculptures.

Anyways, welcome to the forum :)

Hey.

You:

1) Have no interest/knowledge in HL2
2) Came for a generally inactive subforum (Isn't The Lounge hidden before registration?)
3) Come off as an graphic-orientated person/artist, yet you don't understand horizontal proportion.
4) Are probably a trap.

Are you a Freemason?

You'll fit in just fine. :D

Ive generally forgotten that this was once a magical place, full of hope and anticipation for the arrival of the one; he who shall be named as Half Life 2.

This place is a mixed forum now. I find out about things here first rather than on the news. We talk more about random things and other games than we do HL2 or anything Valve related.

I come here as its a forum Ive been here on since nearly the beginning. Ive been here over 6 years now, that amazes me. Its like I have a home on the internet.

Back