Hello.

Hello thar....

PS: I really hope you're not in New York right now...... :-/

Yo, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay, post lots, and munro is your god.

Yellow!

welcome, hope you like your stay, hell you could always stay a while.........Stay FOREVER!!!!! :x

I'm scared already... so... munro is my god? okay... and... err... i dont know. Hmmmm heyy... i plan to stay.. a while... i guess I'll have to stay forever, if munro is.. my god, its really up to them...

Well, depends on where you post.
Off topic, badger and fallowsparrow are you're mac daddies.

Models+Skins- Stone is your offical Mac Daddy, but I am Eqaully Daddish, htough I don't have the magical powers like Stone. :)

alright, i'll remember that. wait, will i have to know it? oh dear i hope not, i will take time to learn... oh jeez, now what have i done...

i'll shut up

thanks... its a shame i couldnt get the half with him holding the revolver, then it goes perfect with my sig... maybe?

thanks again for the avatar thing... how many gods to I have to remember? oh and uhm.. what exactly do i sacrafice to each of you? or dear... i hope its nothing i like... jeez

yeah, having white as a last name can ... be annoying sometimes... like when I moved to Ohio from Blackpool, people would ... err, hmm... use my last name in ways like... at a football game someone beside me yelled "White power!" and then when everyone looked he pointed at me and said "Whitey said it" and I guess my new nickname was Whitey, so I'm stuck with that... stuff like that around me...

people are so mean to the brits... :dozey:

Ah well, better off anyways...

Back