help hl2 has stopped working error

smalldog40

Reaction score
someone plz help me i dont know what to do i try and run one of my games and it shows the pic or whatever but after the little loading screen it goes white and says hl2 has stopped working but it only dose this to one game and ive been trying to find a solution onlie for like 3 hrs so if somone knows how to fix it then plz tell me iv erd that you have to convert a 64 bit vista to a 32bit but i dont know if this is true or if it evan works aso if someone could tell me that would be great but if you cant then find out and then tell me if you find the awnser so plz for the love of god TELL ME NOW................... plz

someone plz help me i dont know what to do i try and run one of my games and it shows the pic or whatever but after the little loading screen it goes white and says hl2 has stopped working but it only dose this to one game and ive been trying to find a solution onlie for like 3 hrs so if somone knows how to fix it then plz tell me iv erd that you have to convert a 64 bit vista to a 32bit but i dont know if this is true or if it evan works aso if someone could tell me that would be great but if you cant then find out and then tell me if you find the awnser so plz for the love of god TELL ME NOW................... plz

Please use periods. Its terribly hard to read what your typing.
I suggest verifying the game files.

Back