Help in Route Kanal

J

Jonsauce

I made it through the room with all the explosives and the flying enemies with the blades. I was able to stack the round barrels and make it through the red-glowing tunnel. Now I am in the next room and I have no idea what to do. I can climb the ladder but I cannot make the jump across to where I know I need to go. I destroyed all the wooden planks at the bottom of the water and the wire rollers are floating on top of the water. What do I need to do? Thanks!

Heh, this always happens to me. 5 minutes after I post on a forum I figure out what to do. I never saw the valve that would raise the water. Found that and I am good to go.

I'm stuck in the Route Kanal as well, but a bit earlier. I can't figure out how to climb out of here (in ss). I've tried stacking the 5 big crates along with the little one and the barrel to get up the only place I've done this succefully, in the left side of the screeny I can't jump from the crates to the pavement.

//gah! how do you post screenies?

Im also stuck in Route Canal - immediately after the room with all the pipes and the valve you turn to raise the water level. I've been outside killed the bad guys and the man-hackers (who drop from above). Thats it - WHERE TOO NEXT??
Probably kick myself when i find out but its eluded me.

There is a circular like room. Climb the ladder and then follow the upper path. Just drop down once you cross the divider that is under you.

hmmmm sounds easy enough - ill give it a bash
cheers fellas

Jonsauce said:
I made it through the room with all the explosives and the flying enemies with the blades. I was able to stack the round barrels and make it through the red-glowing tunnel. Now I am in the next room and I have no idea what to do. I can climb the ladder but I cannot make the jump across to where I know I need to go. I destroyed all the wooden planks at the bottom of the water and the wire rollers are floating on top of the water. What do I need to do? Thanks!

Use the wire rollers to get to the other side. you can sit on top of them.

Excellent help guys.
Im sure i'll need your help again.
Happy hunting

I am stuck in the same place as 3dboiler but I can't figure it out.

Back