HELP Stuck on Sandtrap the last bit.

U

ufoufo

I've reached the tunnel and headed up to the prison, killed all the guards with the help of my bug friends. How I have the to gunships on my arse..................now apprently theres a hole in the wall that I have to jump through with the aid of a box. Plse tell me where the hole is, i'm on the balconey where the rockets are and apprently its meant to be there, but I ensure you I can't see it. Does it just suddenly appear? Plse give me directions........i'm going crazy. Great Game though hey.

I don't understand, could you post some screenshots so I can help you out?

There's a box somewhere with infinitive rocket ammo. Use that to destroy the ship.

Thanks for coming back to me, how do I go about getting the screen shots to you plse, and how do I actually take a screen shot?

When in game, press F5 to take a screenshot. Then look in c:\valve\steamapps\yourusername\half life2\hls\screenshots for it. Attatch that to your next post.

iirc, there are 2 boxes of rockets around. If you are near the one that is not near the hole, move to the far right (Faceing the building the box is by) and around the back. Have a poke around and see if you can find the other box (Its next to a large blue container). The hole in the wall is near there. Its easy to spot because theres a fire in the room beyond the whole.

If that dosen't help, I have proberly remembered it wrong (Ohh, me old failing memory) so post a screenshot, showing as much as you can and we will see what we can do.

First kill the gunship(s). If you keep walking up all of the stairs and cross all of the walkways you will end up in a room with two ammo crates (I think), some windows, and only the door you came in. Go back out this door and look at the wall to your right, opposite the railing. You will see a hole in the wall with fire in it. This is where you need to go.

I think I know where he is..I got stuck there too..

There should be some rocket crates around there somewhere. Grab them, take the gunships down. The last one will blow up in mid air, making a hole in the wall. Jump through the wall, and crawl past the fire...Turn off the oil thats feeding the fire..Same with the second one...

You have to kill the gunships first, then the hole in the wall appears.

There is a crate with unlimited rocket ammo on the top platform. Shoot at the gunships, then run for cover behind the dumpster when they shoot back. Eventually, you'll get them down and the hole appears.

I was stuck there too, the only reason though was I didn't know to hold the right mouse button down to track the ship X_X. I even managed to get one without using it lol. But a squadmate finally told me and I was like *gun to head*. But yea, make sure you use the right mouse button to track. :farmer:

Back