help, where is the third battery?

A

applecrisp

im at the bridge where i need to hook the batteries up to open the gate. where's the third battery? :( i found the 2nd one on the floor next to the table...

Under the tub outside the room. Or you could go to those old broken down cars and steal one from under the hood. There is also one on the section of the windmill with the 2 barrels.

You only need 2 batteries... just put them on the outer spots. Like dont put oen in the middle.

LOL, I thought "what puzzle are you talking about?" but now I remember, never finished it, just drove with my buggy through a narrow gap, got stuck though, but blasted my buggy through with the grav gun. :E

Yeha i blasted it through with the grav gun as well, i really could not figure it out...only after i read it on the forum did i go and test it

That one had me insane... I found two in the room, and couldn't find the third one. Previously, though, I had been throwing stuff at the Combine, so I was sure that the battery got thrown away. I kept running all around the place blasting everything that was not a battery out of the way... and then I found it... whoah.

PvtRyan said:
LOL, I thought "what puzzle are you talking about?" but now I remember, never finished it, just drove with my buggy through a narrow gap, got stuck though, but blasted my buggy through with the grav gun. :E
So, I guess that would explain why I don't remember any of this battery stuff...

That's neat. I like the non linear..ness of that puzzle.

To me, the battery puzzle was very obvious, but other puzzles had me way confused that people had easily figured out. I like that you can bypass and such by finidng a little passway if you're clever enough :]

Locations of the batteries:

1st is to the left of the power station.
2nd is to the right of the bathroom on the bed-stand. (to some, in the opposite side of the house)
3rd is located up in the windwill. (to some, under the bathtub outside)

I've played through the game 3 times now, and they were in the same damn place each time, so why it differs to some people, I really don't know.

They were car batteries weren't they? How could it not be obvious to some people to look under the hoods of cars? Scares me...

blast buggy with grav gun over gate? hmmm it is smart move! i never thought! I find all three batterires in that level. Two batterires in house and one outside( be careful search broken Car)

I got tired of looking for the third battery so I started grabbing panels with my grav gun. I laid them out in the gap to the right of the gate and blasted a car and some tires into the bottom of the gap to keep the buggy from wedging. I made a run at it and got through with no trouble... you do have to turn left quickly or you wind up in the sea though.

Lol, under the bonnet of the old grey car was the very first place I looked. I was impressed by the puzzle, but a little dissapointed that I solved in in half a second... Guess I just got lucky :S

Eh? I didn't to the battery way I guess. I do remember this one place where I blasted the buggy through, but those were carwrecks blocking my path, not some gate.

Strange, I tried the windmill but there wasn't a batterey there. I found mine in one of the cars. I wonder if it is randomised? I wouldn't have thought so, but from what people have been saying...

Back