help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Companion Cube
Reaction score
in the mission or whatever where you first meet mossman, she gets the elevator to come up, but when i go in, nothing hapens!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: HELP ME plz

bit of an old thread - but mossman goes in the lift with you and then you go to elis lab

i just thought i'd help out people with the same problem - although valve has almost certainly fixed this by now. LOL I was bored and tried answering some old posts

Arhaha, I never look at the date before I post sometimes.... And I'm like wtf this was 2-3 years ago, lmao.

Man, this was Number's first post?

Man I would have mistaken him for a pirate.

Numbers sure has changed. He didn't mention North Korea or Japan once in that post.

If you have a look at the date of his post and the date he joined you will see that that most likely is his first post!
Man, I can't believe I'm replying in thread that's FOUR YEARS OLD!!!

i just thought i'd help out people with the same problem - although valve has almost certainly fixed this by now. LOL I was bored and tried answering some old posts
Well don't, never bump old threads like this. It's really stupid and next time you do it there will be infractions. Problems like this have been answered 100 times over since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back