Helplife2.net: First Kiss

fishdbaz

Spy
Reaction score
So there's this girl I'm seeing. We're pretty much in a relationship in every way but the official title. I'm planning on asking her to be my girlfriend after kissing her for the first time. The problem is that I've never kissed a girl before.

Now don't get me wrong, I understand the mechanics of it - it's a fairly easy concept to grasp. My problem is that I can't really bring myself to do it. I keep coming up with excuses for myself and then kicking myself for buying my own malarkey. It's not a fear of a lack of reciprocation, by the way, if that's what you're thinking - I'm 100% sure she'd go along with it.

How did any of you guys do this and what do think I should do to stop being stupid?

Saying you love someone is harder than kissing. Do that first and it'll be easier.

Keep telling yourself she needs CPR

You just have to do it. It's 100% initiative. Think about the worst possible consequence, one awkward conversation. Also think about the best possible result: putting your p in her v, etc.

Wish I wouldn't have missed so many of those types of opportunities. After a certain amount of times you just have to start testing yourself. Rejection sucks for a few minutes, but you don't even know them. If they're cool and worth your time, you'll still be friends.

Just Do It - Nike

Get her drunk, then flop your penod into her mouth.

Get drunk first.

Kissing is awesome, and very very easy, when you're drunk.

If, for some reason, you want to stay sober for this, my best advice would be to kind of build up to it. Don't just randomly start kissing her; take her hand first, maybe, or put your arm around her, and just gradually close the gap between your bodies. Then let the conversation quietly die, until it's quiet enough for both of you to hear the anticipation of it, and let your faces get closer and closer together until they're touching, and then you'll find that, in fact, you have started kissing without really noticing.

Just do it. You'll highly regret it if you don't and I'll call you a homo forever.

Seriously, just do it. It's not as hard to bring yourself to do as you make yourself think it is. And follow Kipling's advice. This is pretty much how it worked for me.

Try leading with an innocent hand-hold. Might seem lame but it's totally awesome and if she swoons you'll have an instant in.

Love me some hand holdin'.

Kissing is awesome, and very very easy, when you're drunk

I had my first kiss when I was drunk, and it took me by surprise because she initiated, which was lucky because I wouldn't have. It was fine though, I'd always been worried about it, but when it came to it it was really easy and very natural.

Honestly just go for it, put your lips on hers and it comes completely naturally. You may think "oh will I have to do it this way or that way" but when you do it it'll seem as easy as breathing. I know this because my first kiss wasn't too long ago (2-3 years I think, I'm 20 now). Trust me she is just itching to kiss you, but she's waiting for you to just do it. Next time you see her don't even say hi, just go up and kiss her and things will unfold.

Really it's just a matter of saying '**** it' and just doing it. You gotta just let go, don't worry about the consequences, don't worry about anything or anyone else, let it all go and just do it.

Make sure to stick your tongue as far back into her mouth as you can with as much force as you can manage. She'll be super impressed.

Yup, if you can make her gag it's a good sign.

If she's into it, then just take her out somewhere, and when conversation dies, just say "can I kiss you?" and she'll be all like "HELL YEAH BRO" and then its business time.

Ask if she can deep throat.

Seriously though, stop thinking about it so much. Its when you start thinking too much that you do some stupid shit or say something awkward.

Relax, and just do it. People have done it for how many hundred ****ing years, itll come naturally.

You only need to worry about technique when you start eating her other face.

If she's into it, then just take her out somewhere, and when conversation dies, just say "can I kiss you?" and she'll be all like "HELL YEAH BRO" and then its business time.

Oooh I think that might be an age-dependent thing. Asking could be cute, but it could also be kinda wimpy.
It makes me think of how creepy Casper always sounded when he said "Can I keep you?"

Kissing is for f*ggots. Just thrust your tongue so deep down her throat that it takes you a month to wash out the taste of her sphincter.

-Licensed Romance Therapist

Make sure to stick your tongue as far back into her mouth as you can with as much force as you can manage. She'll be super impressed.

lol reading-thread-after-posting

I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted yet.

Now don't get me wrong, I understand the mechanics of it - it's a fairly easy concept to grasp. My problem is that I can't really bring myself to do it. I keep coming up with excuses for myself and then kicking myself for buying my own malarkey.

My God, man, just do that shit. Seriously. Screw the mechanics, when there's a moment move in. You'll know if she's gonna kiss you back because she'll go into it with you.

Be gentle though. Probably best to keep your tongue in unless she's trying to get hers into yo mouth, boi.

Everyone's collectively said what I was going to say, so all I'm going to say is ^_____________________________________________________________^

there are several ways you can approach this:

a. as if you're eating the shit out of an apple

NomNomNomKiss.gif

b. as if you really mean it:

c. like a boss:

ps wtf is this bush league shit?

GUYS

STERN IS MARRIED

GROW UP ALREADY YOU LONELY BASEMENT DWELLING NERDS

Anyway, I always expected to be really nervous for my first kiss, seeing as I'm nervous around girls most of the time, but with Kathy it couldn't have been more natural. I mean, knowing her for a year before visiting her, and being really in love with her, it just came naturally and I didn't have a second thought about it.

Just go with the flow and everything will be all good. It's awesome, look forward to some sore lips.

Maybe freshen her drink up a little in the process, know what I'm sayin?

quagmiregiggityavatarpi.gif

Oh god, I'd forgotten about the chapped lips! I had them for the whole first month of my relationship with Current Boyfriend.

Haha, since it's the first kiss I bet OP will have them for a good while too after! Gotta get the practice in!

If you want to imagine what kissing is like, practice licking the inside of someone else's bottom teeth

My wife thought I was a dork for asking when it was plainly obvious she wanted me to. Just go for it when you two have a moment. Just think about how it looks from her side: the more you stall, the more she'll think you're not interested.

Oooh I think that might be an age-dependent thing. Asking could be cute, but it could also be kinda wimpy.
It makes me think of how creepy Casper always sounded when he said "Can I keep you?"

Fair enough. All the chicks I kiss are passed out drunk anyways so I can't really say.

If you want to imagine what kissing is like, practice licking the inside of someone else's bottom teeth

I know that game!

just say "can I kiss you?"
it could also be kinda wimpy.
Krynn, you silly dog, what do you think this is, puppy love? BADUMTISH

Thank you, everyone, for your responses. So far I'd say I'm leaning in favour of KiplingsCat (the sober part - I'm one year below age in Ontario) and Dog--'s responses (though invasive tongue probing just seems so popular I really don't know what to think).

I'll post if I am successful or not whenever I see her next. Feel free to shame me if I fail (which I totally will not).

Oh yeah and make sure you're moist. Seriously, moving in and then realising your lips are dry and chapped at the last second, major ponce move. :I

Don't ask to kiss her, just man up. And don't ask if she wants to go steady or whatever. Dating doesn't need a formal proposal like marriage, well it hasn't since the 50's.

How can you be in a relationship with someone if you haven't kissed them? Anyway, just let your mind go off it, it really isn't a big deal. If you feel uncertain, just ask before if you can kiss her.

Don't ask to kiss her, just man up. And don't ask if she wants to go steady or whatever. Dating doesn't need a formal proposal like marriage, well it hasn't since the 50's.

Yes I agree 100% with this. I've run from potentially enjoyable relationships before because guys have asked for commitment too soon and it's freaked me out. Just go with the flow.

Back