Helplife2.net: First Kiss

Sucks mate, but if you didn't know anything about this guy then she can't be that great/close friends with you. I mean, if she knew she liked him then surely she would have spoke about him to you etc? I dunno, the hacky sack moment does suggest close friends, but not telling you suggests otherwise. Unless she knew you liked her but didn't wanna hurt you nadda nadda.

Just put it down to one of lifes experiences, no need to stop talking to her, just don't let her use you!

Girls love the initiative. Grab her kiss her and presss your pulsating cock into her tummy for good measure.

Hell yeah.

You need to show her you're the bigger man. Challenge him, in public, to a dickfighting match. If he declines, its obviously because he was a tic tac dick and is embarrassed to show it. She'll drop him right then and there. If he doesn't decline... then... well, I hope you're good at dickfighting. Maybe you should practice with someone else first.

I wonder if it's actually possible to get some serious comments on this site sometimes.

It's like being in a ***king CoD match and watching the chat window.

At least 10% of the posts in this thread are serious. Honestly, that's a pretty good ratio for hl2.net. What do you take us for, Yahoo Answers?

I wonder if it's actually possible to get some serious comments on this site sometimes.

"This 9 page thread on an internet forum about relatively unimportant life advice has too much dead weight!" You will complain about anything.

(Stop it, that's my job.)

i second the dickfighting, but tell him not to bring his magnums and knives. im sure you can beat his twizzler-dick any day, and then she can put all kinds of sacks in her mouth

How many different kinds of sacks are there? I can only think of four: ball, sad, money, and Goldman.

I think that's a little unfair. There's been some rather constructive commenting in the thread, in my opinion. A little mood lightening's nothing to negative about.

It's hard to take anything very seriously when you're around.

My final post in this thread.

So I decided "screw talking. Why talk when I can SING?" and made a stupid little rock opera out of Styx karaoke songs with modified lyrics explaining what happened and how I felt. My logic was that even if she didn't like me we could both walk away from this thing laughing.

Before I could even show her the video though, I saw on Facebook that she's now in a relationship with some guy whose favourite hobbies include "knife fighting" and "magnums".

Well, at least I can say that making the video made me feel a bit better.

And why did I add in this unnecessary post? Because, **** it, I'm hoping for sympathy from invisible people I don't know.

Just had the EXACT same thing happen to me. Was talking/hanging out with this girl for several weeks and we got along really well, except, I was dumped into the friend-zone-point-of-no-return. We both "liked" each other and were in to one another and it felt like it was progressing towards dating. We chatted a lot/went out together and we had a secret santa for a club we are in and bought each other gifts (I put a lot of effort into mine and they were both inside jokes between us.) Two days later I found out she had a boyfriend for the past two weeks and didn't tell me/make it FB official all the while leading me on.

Sucks man.

Back