Herman Cain for President

looks like they are trying to be funny? in like a viral way?

wow

He's also the person who brought us this well-considered tribute.

Cain's out of the campaign not.

Bout damn time.

Anyway.

Hello, I am Herman Cain.
This whole thing has been a pain.
It's ruining my campaign.
Everybody always has to complain.
My reputation now has a stain.
It's not like I did cocaine.
Do I look insane?
etc.

Wow are you kidding me right now? I havent finished watching yet but **** me did he think he could get away with that pokeman shit?

Or is he really that stupid. Im going with stupid

Cain was like "NEIN-NEIN-NEIN." I can't do this anymore!

I was expecting the Bradley effect to hit Cain pretty hard, guess we'll never know..

"A Cain-Sun Setting on the Afternoon Dawn": An Abatement Concerning the Most Important Election in History
* A Heartfelt Sonnet on the Decline of a Beloved, Magnetic and Unrelenting Patriot

**This post is not a sonnet at all. Hope you mouth-breathers enjoy my encapsulating and awe-inspiring diatribe, yes, the following prototypical liberal and exhausted wisdom.

--------------------------------

----O' crackling, live wire, oh, lonesome, popping, and always electric Bulwark. Your absence is as tear choked as your undying love for our Country.

As if the G.O.P. needs an actual comedian to uphold it's already hilariously droll federal candidate smattering.

Herman will, rest assured, be laughing along the sidelines.

Electricfence will serve to even further damn his party with his nonsensitive, 'immoderate', objectively stupid drivel that serves even to turn away the certifiably ill-informed and backwards folks who typically like his loudness.

The GOP literally have nobody. I was of the camp that genuinely believed Obama had no chance in 2012, but the repubs are knuckle dragging hard.

They add to their futile presidential search, kinetically encouraging stupidity and desperate image every minute.

Learned nothing from McCain/Palin.

I am constantly debating the merits of an inadvertently unipolar presidential republic or if I should be happy that the Republicans cannot stop feasting upon their own feces.

Seems the lesser of two evils may prevail.

Or we'll see books like The Audacity of Nope in the best selling section of Barnes n' Noble.

Hopefully our splendorously red Senate can find someone who isn't legally retarded so we may enjoy some reasonable debates
Copyright Alexander E. E. Frank, 2011, any unauthorized reselling or distribution of this product is prohibited by law, and will prosecuted by the full penalty of the internets.

note of great importance: This post has more edits than THE 99% of my posts over 100 words, @occupycity17

Haha, I was expecting some kind of joke, but then it was true, and thats the joke! What a ridiculous person.

It's here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gdDTsulrYU

Although I must question what sort of shitty journalist wouldn't pick up on that? Do they really just let the politicians go on uninterrupted and unquestioned while they make their speeches? That's hardly journalism.

Back